English TV series discussion

sudhanshu123 said:
no one is commenting much on the new himym episodes,are they good?himym used to be my favorite show

Already done, some days back. HIMYM was plain bad.

Big Bang theory's first 2 episodes this season were = HIMYM and Two and a Half men put together.

Two and a Half Men was strictly OK, HIMYM needs to end the torture, the first episode of each season since season 5 was BAD!! Do not expect things to get better since 8th season is also in the pipeline.

Point of Interest looks very promising...

Unless the so called "machine" becomes too complicated like the smoke monster in 'Lost' :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

raksrules said:
Me too looking forward to this. Only six episodes per season i guess as per IMDB.

13 episodes acc. to wiki

Supernatural is back with a bang. After the lackluster previous season which saw it loosing many of it's hardcore fans,this season looks promising.

Tapatalking from SGS2

Dont understand why people say so great things about HIMYM. Its like a fashion trend, if one watches it other watches it too.
There are a lot of classic SITCOMS to watch, which are like a 1000 times better than HIMYM, in terms of both the acting and the comic stuff.

On a sidenote, how is Poirot. I have asked this question earlier, but no one replied. Is it worth having the entire 12 seasons?
It used to be good.

Okay Watched them SPs -

Castle - Nothing To watch except the Dark Warm tone at First and Then the Stana Katics Smokin Hot Ass :p Losing interest Now...

Blue Blood - Nothing Special,But this Show Had Some Great acting which it Retained.good watch

Okay What other SPs To procure people? please Suggest new Shows.And I dont like sitcoms :)

Oh wait , heres my TV SHow Backlog -

Arrested Development s123

Band Of Brothers

Big Bang Theory, The s12

Boardwalk Empire

Bones s05

Borgias, The

Breaking Bad s123 (Yep Thats So uncool i know,But i watched the pilot and Found it boring)

Cape, The

Episodes

Fairly Legal

Fringe

Good Guys, The

Hawaii Five-0 (2010) s1

How I Met Your Mother s1356

Monroe (watched only pilot)

Shameless (UK) s1234567

Twin Peaks s12

Web Therapy

Wire, The s1 (same Like Breaking Bad,the Pilot Bored me To death , WTF? it is Supposed to be the Best Show ever made )

Vampire Diaries, The s1

Spartacus- Gods of the Arena

Spartacus- Blood and Sand

Sons of Anarchy s123

Goodness..when am i gonna Finish All this :( ??

Completed So far -

Dexter s12345

Californication s1234

Shameless (US)

Big C, The s12

Alphas

Covert affairs s12

Castle s123

Walking dead, the

Suits

terriers

Blue Blood

Completed with TBBT Season 1.

I like this 20 minute episode thing.

Btw i am looking forward to Terra Nova. Seems interesting show. Also i read somewhere that first 2 hours of Terra Nova contains lots and lots of CGI.

did anyone se person of intrest pilot ? how was it? did it live up to the stellar cast

james caviezel(passion of chirst) michael emmerson (lost) Jonathan nolan ( do i even need to say anything ;))

@pradeep200417: I can't give you feedback about the Poirot seasons but I purchased a box set of 10 DVDs in a sale for Rs 1200 in our office a few weeks back. I saw "Evil Under The Sun" yesterday and enjoyed it.

Completed S1 of Six Feet Under. Pure brilliance...

Getting used to Micheal C. Hall as gay is kinda weird initially, especially after seeing him as a cold blooded killer :D. But it just proves what a talented actor he is. Apart from that, the series is amazing. It really puts things in perspective regarding life, death and your time here on earth.

Back