English TV series discussion

Has walking dead gone dead for some time ??

The RS TV Shows tracker software i have says next episode is after 9 weeks :O

Seems the makers realized that show is having nothing in it.

guys you have to watch louie.its a fantastic show and one of the most funniest i have seen in a long time.if you are looking for a show,check louie.

Bl^nK said:
Good Thriller TV Series Currently on Air = Homeland

That's next on my list after Dexter is done. Seems it has garnered good reviews.

Anyone watching Fringe now? Does it get any better after S1? :|

Gannu said:
Anyone watching Fringe now? Does it get any better after S1? :|

It doesn't get better but I am liking it till now. The creators have mentioned that they have the entire story till the end planned so I am hoping this doesn't drag too long.

My view would be same as m-jeri's 50-50.

Anyone watching Fringe now? Does it get any better after S1?

Fringe gets really good after Season 1, one of my best shows on air. Season 1 seems very mediocre compared to S2 and S3. with S3 being the best. Season 1 just felt as a half-hearted rehash of X-files, but the story picks up in season 2. The storyline is epic, and well thought of unlike Heroes which just crashed after Season 1.

Started watching breaking bad, the pilot episode was fantastic however the few episodes after it were mediocre. Will stick with it though looking at the rave reviews it has got.

^Thanks! Even Nukey shared the same opinion as yours on Fringe when I met him last weekend. I guess I will have to start watching it from scratch now. Don't remember anything other than the pilot episode.

Aces170 said:
Started watching breaking bad, the pilot episode was fantastic however the few episodes after it were mediocre. Will stick with it though looking at the rave reviews it has got.

keep watching breaking bad. it keeps getting better every season with season 4 being the best season (if not on par) i have ever seen when comparing to any other show (prison break, 24, lost, dexter etc)

I gave up boardwalk empire from last week. Its being eleet/dragging too much. And the last episode was NO. I hated once scene, thats it. waste of bandwidth for me.

Last community episode , Anne kinda rocked my boat. :). Of all the xmas shows, it was THE best. ;)

Completed the second Season of Breaking Bad (entirely on my mobile phone :p) and the finale episode was the best I have ever seen. Almost every actor delivered a fantastic performance. Glad I stuck with the show. :D

Back