English TV series discussion

Not sure if this was posted before, but here's Game of Thrones Season 2 Teaser:

[youtube]sBrsM_WlfV8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Premieres in April 2012. :D

m-jeri said:
Finished Suits. looking forward to next season.

As someone said before,

for those who like comedy action. check out "Spy". The british series. Its very good actually. refreshing.

Yeah, I absolutely loved Spy.

finished The Finale of the Killing..i believe this show will have The same Fate like Prison Break..a cracking 1st Season,and Then a Meandering 2nd/3rd season with Half a Dozen By plots and The Occasional thrills
very DIsappointed

Well we know this is how you sing along to TBBT opening credits :eek:hyeah:

406030_285360091510000_120372411342103_798506_643705205_n.jpg

Californication's first episode was average. The humour is still there, albeit slightly over-done. Runkle's 100 victory lap was just :rofl:

Also, Samurai Apocalypse? Seriously? :p

Can any one provide the IMDB link of "Spy".....Which Spy you guys r talking ? Is it 1989 or 2004 or 2011 Spy ? Please enlighten...
Another Que :-

Can anyone able to tell about Music Track name played at the end of Episode 06 Season1 - The Sopranos ? (When Tony Sopranos announce his Uncle (Jr. Sopranos) as the Boss Man and cheers and take a sip from the wine glass,then there the music started & played until the credits end)

dissel said:
Can any one provide the IMDB link of "Spy".....Which Spy you guys r talking ? Is it 1989 or 2004 or 2011 Spy ? Please enlighten...

Another Que :-

Can anyone able to tell about Music Track name played at the end of Episode 06 Season1 - The Sopranos ? (When Tony Sopranos announce his Uncle (Jr. Sopranos) as the Boss Man and cheers and take a sip from the wine glass,then there the music started & played until the credits end)

The song played during the final montage and end credits is an instrumental version of "Paparazzi" by Xzibit, a song derived from Gabriel Fauré's "Pavane".

Pax Soprana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

manu1991 said:
Thanks for the link, It seems not popular in IMDB,they don't even bother to put a pic of this series ....Anyhow I'll try to get this and watch (As all of u recommend must be worth it) .

vivek.krishnan said:
Pax Soprana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The song played during the final montage and end credits is an instrumental version of "Paparazzi" by Xzibit, a song derived from Gabriel Fauré's "Pavane".

Thanks a Ton....since I watch the episode I put it in my desktop folder and play the tune many times by fast forward. Can't find this anywhere, Thanks for the help,now I'm getting (Audio File) it. Thank You.

Those who wondering what It is, here the YouTube Link (Audio)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8lupY6_MFc
P.S: -- Another one I'm also blown out with Person Of Interest Episode 5 Ending, though that was easy to Identify.

Yeah, imdb didn't even have a page for Spy till episode 3 or so and coupled with the generic naming, its almost like the channel didn't want people knowing about the show fsr. I'd rank it above IT Crowd and Spaced even though I enjoyed both those shows a lot too.

ubergeek said:
yo

i need an spoiler free review of dexter season 6 :D thats why iam posting here

i guess season 6 is over now ?

lots of stupid twists, basically no tense moments and loads of sloppy writing.

@wingmysoul

I'd highly recommend "The It Crowd". 20 minutes per episode, 6 episodes per season, 4 seasons till now, it won't take much time too.

I am slightly biased towards British comedies.

Adding "Spy" to my watch list.

Back