English TV series discussion

On season 4 of Boston Legal now. Hoping to complete them in next 10 days. I have Fringe, Six Feet Under lined up. I am specifically looking for TV serials which have completed (no more seasons left).

You can watch House MD. All seasons completed. I am currently in the 3rd Season.

Oh i should have mentioned.. (ones completed their seasons)

Have seen the following..

House MD
Lost
Prison Break
Firefly
Leverage
Hustle
Arrested Development (new season next month end)
Jericho
Terra Nova
The IT Crowd
Twin Peaks
Weeds
John Doe

:D

On season 4 of Boston Legal now. Hoping to complete them in next 10 days. I have Fringe, Six Feet Under lined up. I am specifically looking for TV serials which have completed (no more seasons left).
Boston Legal is still my most fav legal comedies. Yet to see any other show beat it in terms of sarcasm, wit and out and out sexism :D

House MD
Lost
Prison Break
Firefly
Leverage
Hustle
Jericho
Terra Nova
The IT Crowd
Twin Peaks
Weeds
John Doe

You can get Monk, which is excellent. It has 8 seasons perhaps. I have not yet finished seeing it.
Also have you seen The Lost Room and The Band of Brothers? Both excellen Mini Series.

On sitcom side, you can get Fawlty Towers and Cheers.

Human Target - Cancelled at two seasons, but the show does have closure of sorts. Good first season, mediocre second season. (Maybe I like it just because I love the comics)
The Middleman - Only 12 episodes but I really liked the show.
Life - TV series complete after 2 seasosn. Both Damian Lewis and Sarah Shahi are great in it.
JAG - If you enjoy police procedurals, this is pretty decent and has good characters. Might look a bit dated though.
M*A*S*H
Jekyll - Only 6 episodes. Written by Moffat.
Neverwhere - Only 6 episodes. Written by Gaiman.

Have heard good things but haven't watched yet

Deadwood
Being Human

House MD
Lost
Prison Break
Firefly
Leverage
Hustle
Jericho
Terra Nova
The IT Crowd
Twin Peaks
Weeds
John Doe

You sir should watching Person of Interest .. S02 is just winding up.

Also saddle up for Community.

If you want completed shows then 30 Rock.

Errrm guys, regarding Hannibal - was episode 5 aired before 4?

Look at the wiki here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannibal_(TV_series)#Episodes

I was planning to watch it and it seems ep. 04 has just turned up. I presume it is good to watch it in this order?

Episode 4 never aired in the United States and it was only in Asia and in some parts of Europe. I saw Episode 5 last night first and then saw the Webisode version of Episode 4. Now that the actual episode is up, I guess it makes sense to watch that first. I haven't seen it either, but I doubt there would be any continuity issues.

Episode 4 never aired in the United States and it was only in Asia and in some parts of Europe. I saw Episode 5 last night first and then saw the Webisode version of Episode 4. Now that the actual episode is up, I guess it makes sense to watch that first. I haven't seen it either, but I doubt there would be any continuity issues.

So Ep. 5 and then Ep. 4 yeah? I haven't started the series yet. Sourced all the episodes aired this far sans Ep. 04.

You sir should watching Person of Interest .. S02 is just winding up.

Also saddle up for Community.

If you want completed shows then 30 Rock.

POI is on the list and i have procured all episodes till the latest one. But just that i am concentrating more on the completed ones. And with 2-3 more series like fringe, six feet under and entourage i think it will be long time before i could start with something else. Current average for me is 3 episodes per day (whatever TV series i am watching) with each episode being 45 minutes. I cannot better this any more.[DOUBLEPOST=1367290808][/DOUBLEPOST]

why would they do that ? Not airing one episode in US and skipping it entirely ? :confused:

POI is on the list and i have procured all episodes till the latest one. But just that i am concentrating more on the completed ones. And with 2-3 more series like fringe, six feet under and entourage i think it will be long time before i could start with something else. Current average for me is 3 episodes per day (whatever TV series i am watching) with each episode being 45 minutes. I cannot better this any more.[DOUBLEPOST=1367290808][/DOUBLEPOST]

why would they do that ? Not airing one episode in US and skipping it entirely ? :confused:

I read somewhere, that ep4 dealt with something involving psycho kids or something, and was filmed just before the Newtown massacre, so the show creator himself told the network not to air the episode on TV after Newtown.

I read somewhere, that ep4 dealt with something involving psycho kids or something, and was filmed just before the Newtown massacre, so the show creator himself told the network not to air the episode on TV after Newtown.

Yeah looks like the episode was pulled and released as webisodes because of the Boston bombings.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3...sode-due-to-boston-bombings-cultural-climate/

Doesn't matter - I'll grab whatever is available and watch it in the order.

Back