English TV series discussion

So Ep. 5 and then Ep. 4 yeah? I haven't started the series yet. Sourced all the episodes aired this far sans Ep. 04.

You can watch Episode 4 and then 5. The webisode is different, as it's just a bunch of small 3 minute clips showing Hannibal's interviews with Will, Abigail and Jack. It's just to further the character development and sort of serves as a bridge to episode 3 and 5. Total runtime is around 20 minutes. The true episode which aired in India is online now and that's the full 44 minute length. So grab both; the webisode version and the un-aired version.

why would they do that ? Not airing one episode in US and skipping it entirely ? :confused:

According to show's creator Bryan Fuller, the episode's content was not appropriate for it to be aired on National television at this point. So they removed it entirely. What did it offer which was so offensive? Watch it and find out.

Episode 5 was again awesome. But it seems like the show is in skating on thin ice right now. People are saying it's may be cancelled from NBC due to it's graphic nature. If that happens then screw NBC and get it on Showtime or some other cable network where this show really belongs. It's right up there with Dexter in terms of horrific death scenes. Heck, it's more realistic than Dexter.

Saw Hannibal till Episode i cant understand how Hannibal is connected to other murderers is he instigating them ?

Saw the first two episodes of Hannibal and things have been good this far. Loved the setting and the way the plot gradually unfolds. And it does look like Mads Mikkelsen could portray Hannibal's role perfectly. Although I doubt he could stand up to Anthony Hopkins. The Silence of the Lambs is right up there on the best movies I've seen till date!

The latest episode of POI was awesome.
Machine can talk now.
Can't wait for next episode.

HOOOLLLLYYYY SHHHIIIITTTT!!!!
Best episode ever.

The attention to technical details is mind boggling as well.

The line
'We are standing inside an external hard drive made of paper and people' sent a chill through my body.

Best episode ever.
Hands down. Surprised they picked up the pace. I was honestly expecting them to save this episode's happenings for the season finale :p
Just one loophole : If Finch deliberately got Reese arrested to get him out of the way, how was he relying on him being there in time to get 'the call'?

Just one loophole : If Finch deliberately got Reese arrested to get him out of the way, how was he relying on him being there in time to get 'the call'?

We are talking about Mr. Reese here. Finch trusted him to escape and be there on time.

Hands down. Surprised they picked up the pace. I was honestly expecting them to save this episode's happenings for the season finale :p

I may be wrong, but I thought that he redirected the call only when he saw Reese was there, and not because he was expecting him to be. Getting him caught for the heck of it made no sense, he could have created a diversion any other way if he didn't want Reese to know he was visiting Root

Started watching Game of Thrones from yesterday. The story and the ending of each episode is good. Finished 1st season and into the 2nd. But I think they opted for unnecessary nudity/sex and blood/gore.

Started watching Game of Thrones from yesterday. The story and the ending of each episode is good. Finished 1st season and into the 2nd. But I think they opted for unnecessary nudity/sex and blood/gore.
So you think sex and violence isn't one of human desires?

And wars are fought by playing chess?

Give justifications to why you think it is unnecessary, apart from just moral policing.

quite a few things with finch and root.

for once root and he working together and Reese being told that it was finch who had sent them at ordos.

now reese may brush it aside.

but finch has lot to explain.

since beginning,i have this doubt how that laptop landed up in chinese land.

how do they gonna complete root and her hijacking of finch?

No no,
I meant finch and root.
Correcting the post.
Thanks for pointing out.

this episode was about finch and his bad side.
Which he tried to clean up in later past.

Also ingrahm fellow was so promptly identified as next person of interest in irrelevant list.

Last person to.pop up on his system was he himself when finch closes the backdoor.

^
Ingram's name had popped up once (or may be twice) in earlier episodes also - I think that was in the first season. My take on Harold's name coming from the Chinese (?) guy is that it was Ingram's plan gone wrong.

^
Ingram's name had popped up once (or may be twice) in earlier episodes also - I think that was in the first season. My take on Harold's name coming from the Chinese (?) guy is that it was Ingram's plan gone wrong.

Ingram seems to be good guy with good heart since beginning.
Finch does have shady character and maybe after faking his own death,due to remorse and all,
He turned good guy and doing all the good work.

The way he put out reese to 911, dont know what was his intention behind.
I think it was lucky that sam shaw turned up their and took reese out of custody.

And root taking control of her boss and still coming out unscathed was something weird.

Third weird part was Alicia Corwin having chip in her body and that chip connected to decima.
Corwin is shown as someone staying at town which has no internet or mobile connectivity.
How decima went till that to track her and put chip in her body ?

Last weird part was way decima was protecting the pay phones.

Back