English TV series discussion

Watched 5 more episodes of Justified and 3 more left to wrap up Season 1. Timothy Olyphant is amazing! :eek:

I am surprised you said he couldn't act in movies. I just loved him in Die Hard 4 and Hitman.
Justified has this good ol' rustic charm and I found it hard to stop myself from watching it continuously. Needless to say, the 4 seasons were over in a jiffy. Not only Olyphant, but other actors shine as well.

I am surprised you said he couldn't act in movies. I just loved him in Die Hard 4 and Hitman.

Well, with the kind of act he pulls off in Justified, I am surprised as to why he sucked so bad in Hitman just like Wahlberg did in Max Payne.

Well, with the kind of act he pulls off in Justified, I am surprised as to why he sucked so bad in Hitman just like Wahlberg did in Max Payne.

Look at the director of both no wonder whole movie sucks including their lead actor...and for justified not only timothy acting is great whole cast rocks including ava crowder,boyd,arlo, and season 2 villian mags bennett..

Watched 5 more episodes of Justified and 3 more left to wrap up Season 1. Timothy Olyphant is amazing! :eek:

6TseYpH.gif

Finished Fringe yesterday. A slightly rushed end, but delivered a good conclusion to the show. Strong character performances and the OST were the true highlight of this season. John Noble really deserves to be applauded for his role on this show. He is impeccable.

Going to start with Hustle.

@Gannu Did you watch Supernatural any time?

No dude. I might pick it up sometime later. Have Dex and Breaking Bad airing right now so Monday evenings are gone that way. :(

Too many shows backlogged right now - Justified, Broadchurch, The Sopranos, Deadwood, The Wire (!), Six Feet Under.

And these are coming up starting September - Sons of Anarchy, Person of Interest, Homeland, American Horror Story, The Walking Dead, Sherlock.

Back