English TV series discussion

Watching The Expanse , so far it's good

Before that, Firefly + Serenity 7.5/10 (entertainment wise, cast chemistry is 10/10 here though)

W are you talking about? IMDB/Rotten Tomatoes link would be welcome...
Firefly IMDb 8.9/10 - only 1 season.
My rating 10/10 for cast and cast chemistry, story wise it's rather dull but the cast made it enjoyable, so overall 7.7 or 8

Serenity IMDb 7.8/10 - Movie to bring Firefly to a closure, despite fans demanding Firefly to continue.
My rating 7/10 , the Firefly series was way better than the movie. But it's decent.

The Expanse IMDb 8.5 , still watching, so far i like the various Indian elements in a sifi set-up.. it never looked out of place and actually added to improve the viewing experience.

I'm on sifi bing watch these days, before this i watched a few movies, not the usual like Interstellar and Dune, already watched them a few times, but rather the low profile or the few that went under the radar. Open to recommendations

I'm on sifi bing watch these days, before this i watched a few movies, not the usual like Interstellar and Dune, already watched them a few times, but rather the low profile or the few that went under the radar. Open to recommendations
The Man from Earth --thinking person's scifi. Almost entirely happens within a house.

The best scifi series to deserve a permanent cliffhanger.

One of the best second season in any scifi series.

I rate it higher than Expanse.

The Man from Earth --thinking person's scifi. Almost entirely happens within a house.

The best scifi series to deserve a permanent cliffhanger.

One of the best second season in any scifi series.

I rate it higher than Expanse.
thanks i will check them out

Completed 'Ripley'

- What a classic Crime Thriller... The pace is extremely slow and the detail level included in the choreography is exceptional, The Entire cinematography is in Black & White which takes place in the beautiful background of Italy's several cities.

- Required mature patience audience who needs to complete the first two episodes of their own (which are equally important), From the third episode onwards viewers can fill the kick until the series ends.

- Please Note this is not Wham Bam Thank You, ma'am.

Last edited:
Back