English TV series discussion

Oh man Best Actor Category in the Emmys.

Both the leads of True Detective + BrBa + Hoc + The Newsroom. My money is on McConaughey though, Ep04 of True Detective is enough to score him a win.

In the supporting actor role its Peter Dinklage surely,
Jane Fonda for Guest Actress Category.

Vince Gillian for his Writing Credits of the final Season of Brba vs Nic Pizzolatto of TD.. its going to be Nic I believe with the best director going to Vince anyway.

They consider American Horror Story a mini series, but True Detective a drama series? Not sure why though. Both are anthologies and should've been nominated under same categories.

Shooting of Person of Interest started few days ago.

Season 4 will start on 23 September.

Meanwhile, here's something for fans of the show.
tumblr_mv8vg7dpok1rstprxo1_500.png

Some episodes of extras were brilliant. I laughed so hard at the Daniel Radcliffe episode and the one with the down's syndrome kid :D . Again another example why british are so better at humour than stereotypical american humour
Watch Veep.Seriously.It will change your idea about american Humour somewhat
()

[DOUBLEPOST=1405178065][/DOUBLEPOST]
And Shameless wins a long deserved nomination!!

eh, outside of the slightly dulled romantic chemistry (expected after 6 seasons), S06 is pretty much the same as any other season of castle/generic police procedural.

Why aren't there enough recommendations here for Silicon Valley ? Just got done with the entire season and it was the best thing i've seen since Brooklyn Nine Nine.
Finished it recently. And then actually Googled for Weisman score. :p

How are Extant and Turn ? Both getting good reviews.

Started with Castle season 6 and done with 3-4 episodes. Seems almost same as before except chemistry between main characters has gone down may be due to the situations and circumstances of the show. Lets see. Not dropping the series now with like 20 episodes to go.

No idea what to start next.. any suggestions, something which has completed lots of seasons.

Also I am not watching Under the Dome although its 2 episodes have been telecast, will watch together after getting all once season completes.

Back