English TV series discussion

So Second season of Fargo will take place in Sioux Falls, S.D., in 1979.
if you guys pay attention while watching there were quite few reference to Sioux Falls..

So we will see young Molly and younger Lou.

You should watch Buffy if you want to, and as blkrb0t said if don't like it then stop.
Ps. I've watched "Angel", Buffy spinoff, and I can tell you this, that Angel is in the top list of tv shows I've watched .
The acting, storyline, comedy, characters are top notch and unmatched. It's hard to create a team-up show, and it's where Buffy and angel succeed .
You should also watch Angel in my opinion.

^That means till Buffy S3, I can watch it continuously and then 2 the timelines cross. Thanks man, never knew that the stories were parallel and interconnected. I thought that the Angel spin off was a different storyline. But for now I think I am good to go with Buffy for a while. This will take some time as usually manage just an episode a day due to time constraints. And I switch shows after a season and come back to it later.

Finished all 5 seasons of "The Wire", I must say if you're into the narcotics or drug stuff you guys definitely watch this, the show quite put a lot good reality of crime and politics.

Finished all 5 seasons of "The Wire", I must say if you're into the narcotics or drug stuff you guys definitely watch this, the show quite put a lot good reality of crime and politics.

You must be new here, jk that show has been endlessly discussed on this thread but yea for a week I felt i was living in Baltimore not Pune.

You must be new here, jk that show has been endlessly discussed on this thread but yea for a week I felt i was living in Baltimore not Pune.

Yeah, new to the TV section and didn't follow through thread but yeah i get the gist that mostly members fond with wire so glad that i didn't missed it [emoji1]

Back