What? You are?

Is any of it real?

I mean, look at this. Look at it!

A world built on fantasy!

Synthetic emotions in the form of pills,

psychological warfare in the form of advertising,

mind-altering chemicals in the form of food,

brainwashing seminars in the form of media,

controlled isolated bubbles in the form of social networks.

Real? You want to talk about reality?

We haven't lived in anything remotely close to it

since the turn of the century.

We turned it off, took out the batteries,

snacked on a bag of GMOs

while we tossed the remnants in the ever-expanding dumpster

of the human condition.

We live in branded houses trademarked by corporations

built on bipolar numbers

jumping up and down on digital displays,

hypnotizing us into the biggest slumber mankind has ever seen.

You have to dig pretty deep, kiddo,

before you can find anything real.

We live in a kingdom of *beep*

a kingdom you've lived in for far too long.

So don't tell me about not being real.
@avi ;)

Except for last suspense scene, enjoyed every bit of today's episode. I know not all liked such confusing dramas.

Falling skies is a total BS show. I like the alien stuff initially but the end and finale was third class nonsense. Bakwas show, don't watch it.

Btw under the some seems to be ending in september. Basically cancelled. So lets see how bad its ending is going to be.

I am totally out of touch with TV shows as i don't get much time to watch and another fact being that my app which I used to track TV shows with, could not be restored with data so I have no clue what is the status of various shows I have been watching. Only watching suits on and off now as I get time as it is on amazon prime.

Just checked the new series lineup. There are at least 3 movie to "tv" adaption - Rush Hour The TV series, Limitless the TV series and Minority Report the TV series.

Minority Report Pilot was okay. Its probably going to be the same detective with a genius/special/powerful ally that helps them catch criminals while unraveling some sort of side story related to the said ally.

^No you aren't, I had a marathon over the weekend and found the show to be pretty average.
It basically was Fight Club with a bit of hacking, it peaked in the pilot itself and was a gradual downhill slope thereon.
I'd still give s2 a shot though, I hope they make the illuminati bits interesting.

Back