Epic Games sale (May 20 - June 17)

How many times will this be redeemable ? can I buy Only one game with discount or multiple games ?

so I need to make one purchase at a time and then after checkout I get new coupon, right ?
There is a minimum order amount for the 750rs discount to be applicable. A little over 1000rs.
Compare with steam sale prices btw. I noticed that Metro Exodus Gold Edition was lower on steam during the open world games sale just a week ago. I was so busy I forgot about it.
I think I've shared a screenshot of the games I want to buy from EGS. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe edition, GTA5 and one more.
I like quality coop games which I can play with my online buddies so I also tell my other friends to buy the same games lol. I also have an alt steam account which I made for coop games only. I have Borderlands 2 GOTY in there.

Should depend on the genre I think.
Anything really. A good storyline. Maybe something like the PS4 exclusives? I always liked LOU and I like the Uncharted series as well. Maybe something along those lines? Also, if someone has any suggestions for low spec multiplayer gaming, please do lmk. My friends and I have been playing jothing but Valorant. :p Need something new. (Maximum specs here are like Intel HD5500, 4GB RAM)

Okay my suggestion is not from EGS, but I use Forza Horizon 4 for exactly this purposr - just driving around the beautiful world, participating in races with my music playing I the background - I can stay lost for hours!
Yeah, been waiting for a good sale to finally play the game. I also love Euro Truck Sim 2 (lo-fi beats in the bg) and trucking around Europe. It's definitely relaxing.

I like playing Age of Empire type games. I think I have Civilization 6 but don't remember :p How is Anno 1800 in comparison to the same ?
Any other games which I can get.

Edit: Ok I do have Civilization 6 :angelic:

Last edited:
I like playing Age of Empire type games. I think I have Civilization 6 but don't remember :p How is Anno 1800 in comparison to the same ?
Any other games which I can get.

Edit: Ok I do have Civilization 6 :angelic:
I also like age of empires like games, age of mythology, rise of nations, starcraft 2 etc. About anno 1800, I liked the game so much that when it came, I watched more than 100 hours of gameplay on youtube. I ended up buying the base game without any discounts for around 2k.
The game requires very long sittings to play. Time will fly when you get hooked. The music is at another level, it will keep you playing the game. I would recommend this game if you've got time.

Back