Epic Games sale (May 20 - June 17)

I like playing Age of Empire type games. I think I have Civilization 6 but don't remember :p How is Anno 1800 in comparison to the same ?
Any other games which I can get.

I also like age of empires like games, age of mythology, rise of nations, starcraft 2 etc. About anno 1800, I liked the game so much that when it came, I watched more than 100 hours of gameplay on youtube. I ended up buying the base game without any discounts for around 2k.
The game requires very long sittings to play. Time will fly when you get hooked. The music is at another level, it will keep you playing the game. I would recommend this game if you've got time.
I am looking into Anno 1800, lets see :)

Among Us is boring for me. I like Fall Guys more lol.
I'll be buying Valheim. I wanted to buy Sea of Thieves too but my friends said its not worth it.
If you want straight shoot 'em up get the Borderlands 3 Deluxe Edition.

Can someone suggest some good story based game or good online game from Epic? Just a game to relax and wind down.
I think you will mostly get mainstream suggestions. If you just want relaxing story-driven games, then try the ones from Annapurna Interactive like Journey, Outer Wilds, What Remains of Edith Finch. However, you will not be able to apply coupons on any of them as they cost less now after several years, so probably can pick it up on Steam.

I think you will mostly get mainstream suggestions. If you just want relaxing story-driven games, then try the ones from Annapurna Interactive like Journey, Outer Wilds, What Remains of Edith Finch. However, you will not be able to apply coupons on any of them as they cost less now after several years, so probably can pick it up on Steam.
Yup, would recommend Annapurna as well. Outer Wilds is one of the greatest games I've played. Also a big fan of Edith Finch, and have Black Swan on my wishlist. You'll love them if you want story driven games!

If you likes open world and co-op feature we can just play Genshin Impact LOL. Jk.
I'll be buying GTA5 too.

GTA online is fun if not for the modders, anyone plays GTA or battlefront 2 here?
I play RP rn and I used to play Battlefront 2 until, for some reason, I wasn't able to connect to the servers.

Also, if you guys are down to play any game, lemme know! Got Among Us, GTA 5, etc.

Last edited:
Buying games before I have a good GPU (who knows how long that can take) is a bad idea, right? HZD and Witcher 3 (I know) are calling me.
Is someone going to smack me in the head and tell me to be happy with free Control and wait for the next (possibly better?) sale?

Buying games before I have a good GPU (who knows how long that can take) is a bad idea, right? HZD and Witcher 3 (I know) are calling me.
Is someone going to smack me in the head and tell me to be happy with free Control and wait for the next (possibly better?) sale?
Lol. I don't even have a gaming PC, just a 13' MacBook pro. I am waiting for the situation to get normal before I can build one. But I still collect games that are on sale if I get a good deal.

Buying games before I have a good GPU (who knows how long that can take) is a bad idea, right?
No. You may not get the same deals next time. Just get your top list ones.
HZD and Witcher 3 (I know) are calling me.
Buy Witcher 3 GOTY. I think I paid 300rs something for it on steam.

Back