Epic Games sale (May 20 - June 17)

Will Steam offer refund for GTA V which I bought in time of release for like 4k? Lol. 1200 is more the appropriate price for a small game like that :/

Exactly, will epic refund my 2k which I paid for 'Control' ?

Apparently there is no pleasing some people.
There are only 2 games I have ever purchased on Epic, Control and Hitman 3, both for less than 700 using coupons during their sale. Considering my Epic library is over 200 now, I have the least bit of concern for a purchased game going free.

Base Version only folks.
I had only purchased the base version and felt it was worth the 600-odd bucks it cost me during the sale in 2019. It is probably the first free Epic game this sale worthy of the "Mystery" game tag. However, I didn't enjoy it to the extent that I would ever purchase any of the expansions, but probably the idea of giving it free is to encourage people to buy the expansions.

Any idea when steam will have their big sale.. and what kind of discount they will give on

Bioshock
Stalker
Metro
Skyrim
Fallout
Sims
Cities skyline

Etc
Exactly, will epic refund my 2k which I paid for 'Control' ?

Apparently there is no pleasing some people.

I had bought GTA v premium for 480

But it was free earlier

Will Steam offer refund for GTA V which I bought in time of release for like 4k? Lol. 1200 is more the appropriate price for a small game like that :/

4k for a game like GTA when it's release .. now it's old and so price keep reducing over the time..

Almost all games are released with high price tag .. but over period it gets cheaper and sometimes free... Company cannot refund for that.

Movies are released with high ticket price for first users .. but later cheap dvd availbale and free viewing on OTT or TV.. so will company refund first theater viewers

Thank you veteran gamers. Imma probably grab TW3 and HZD. Do you guys like Death Stranding? I'm staring at it sitting in the wishlist.

So you have no control today?

I got it when it was free.
All games you got free
I remember once GOG used to give the lowest price on any games.. like almost very very cheap and they used to have Indian price as well.

GOG prices were lesser than steam .. way too much..

But since last few years GOG price are higher than steam and no discount etc... GOG lost there

Last edited:
All games you got free
Naa .... I'm not that lucky.
I paid for 'Control'.
I even paid for 'Among us'.
But GTA V was free

Attachments

• IMG_20210612_070451.jpg
    IMG_20210612_070451.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20210612_070117.jpg
    IMG_20210612_070117.jpg