Epic Games sale (May 20 - June 17)

Keyword is "recently". This is a fairly common practice with reputed vendors outside of games too I think. Not in India though.

Steam is like Flipkart, only puts correct prices during sales and other times MRP for old products. I didn't check and bought project cars 3 for 3k and few weeks later it was on sale for 1200 o_O

Apparently, yes! Now I have a new found respect for epic games.(If true)
View attachment 106916
Won't the date of purchase matter? It does say "recently." Let us know.
Also @Mann your copy of Control is the Ultimate version. I'm pretty sure you won't be satisfied with the base game only even if it's free. Also no info on DLC's. Does EGS even sell DLC's let alone at discount? o_O

I still remember buying GTA V for around 1k at 2am in morning and then next thing on that thursday was Epic games giving GVA V Premiun Edition for free. I just got that also :p

Now I am thinking of getting ESCAPE FROM TARKOV but this game cost boom. 3k for basic version and something less if discount offere running.

Picked up Chivalry 2 Special Edition for ₹429 after applying the ₹750 discount coupon - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/chivalry-2

Wasn't sure about playing a FPS sword/melee combat game, there is a slight learning curve to the game mechanics but once you get into the game it's a lotta fun and it looks great too.

Also you get another ₹750 coupon to use until 17th of June

Picked up Chivalry 2 Special Edition for ₹429 after applying the ₹750 discount coupon - https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/chivalry-2

Wasn't sure about playing a FPS sword/melee combat game, there is a slight learning curve to the game mechanics but once you get into the game it's a lotta fun and it looks great too.

Also you get another ₹750 coupon to use until 17th of June
Its kind of similar to vermintide

It is but have heard that it runs badly on PC..?
I actually had quite a time with it, though the overall story (personal opinion) was kind of disappointing since at one point in the story, you could easily tell who the villain was. And, like most games today, I found it to be kind of a short one. As for FPS, it was fine. Though, it's better optimized for consoles imo.

Hitman 3 is no longer available for 669 right? Looks like they changed something
Yep, they lowered the price to below 1099 so that the coupon is no longer applicable. I purchased it for 669 when it was priced at 1419 at the beginning of the sale.
Hitman was free, sabse bakwass game.
It will not suit those used to linear play but those who are willing to explore the entire map to identify the gaps in the sequence. I can complete the mission as Silent Assassin in the first playthrough but always find different ways of killing the target in later playthroughs. So if you like finding opportunities and playing in different ways, then it is definitely worth it.

Also, I had purchased 1 & 2 on Steam and was able to link them to 3 on Epic. Also, received the GOTY edition of 1, even though I had purchased the standard edition on Steam and received the same again during Epic give-away.

Back