EPL fans post here!!!

manu is down in the dumps,do not know wat rooney did in the last match and they do not let giggs play half the time!!!!that's ridiculous,even keane has lost his touch over the last few games,the only hope left is that scholes does something to save manu.........

P.S. nistlerooy cannot be spoken of as he's the worst forward these days

Hey All....

U cant be sure untilll its all over.......Remember champions league last time round ? Noone even gave liverpool a outside chance.......wat happened ? The year b4 tht PORTO ?

Its all abt team play man.,.,......team game and a bit of luck to go along too....

United is the only team in EPL which looks good in beating Chelsea this season. Arsenal isn't the same team without Viera. Viera is a BIG loss to the team. Liverpool, not a chance, that gives us Manchester United.

United has got a new keeper in van der sar. Rooney and Ruud are firing goals. Ronaldo as ever is playing great as a winger. So United look sthe strongest team right now.

GO RED DEVILS GO!!!

Obviously, I m damn sure that ManU will rock the league, just let them settle themselves, give them a period of 2-3 weeks...I'm serious this time, folks...

/*By the way, 89 posts and no ratings to the thread??? Very sad...*/

I daresay that ManU will rock the league within a month... I am serious this time, folks...

/*90 posts and no ratings??? So sad...*/

It was unlucky. But I must say, Morten Gaast Pedersen was absolutely amazing.

I heard at a fan-site that Ferguson is considering buying him to replace Giggs...

Ya, its true... Owen is someone who could have made things much easier for ManU. Well, last defeat was just some hard luck... well, I am wondering to see not a single win of liverpool who are still undefeated... Also, Charlton folks are maintaining their pos. at no.2!!! Lets see how much time they can survive there!!!

Back