EPL fans post here!!!

Freefrag

Adept
Sep 4, 2005
manu is down in the dumps,do not know wat rooney did in the last match and they do not let giggs play half the time!!!!that's ridiculous,even keane has lost his touch over the last few games,the only hope left is that scholes does something to save manu.........

P.S. nistlerooy cannot be spoken of as he's the worst forward these days

Darthcoder

Mirko!
Skilled
Jan 27, 2005
the only good player in Serie A was stephen appiah and he was sold to Fenerbache!!! lol...:rofl: :bleh:

DC.

stormblast

Skilled
Mar 27, 2005
lol appiah? good player. lol

nice joke darthcoder. although he might have been good since he was a juve player. heh

Genius

Adept
Aug 30, 2005
Yes, anish!!! And the serious thing to discuss is What will be the celebrations when ManU will be the champions!!!

uknowme007

Disciple
Jun 5, 2005
Hey All....

U cant be sure untilll its all over.......Remember champions league last time round ? Noone even gave liverpool a outside chance.......wat happened ? The year b4 tht PORTO ?

Its all abt team play man.,.,......team game and a bit of luck to go along too....

geek_rohit

Disciple
Jan 17, 2005
www.sportzforumz.com
United is the only team in EPL which looks good in beating Chelsea this season. Arsenal isn't the same team without Viera. Viera is a BIG loss to the team. Liverpool, not a chance, that gives us Manchester United.

United has got a new keeper in van der sar. Rooney and Ruud are firing goals. Ronaldo as ever is playing great as a winger. So United look sthe strongest team right now.

GO RED DEVILS GO!!!

Genius

Adept
Aug 30, 2005
Obviously, I m damn sure that ManU will rock the league, just let them settle themselves, give them a period of 2-3 weeks...I'm serious this time, folks...

/*By the way, 89 posts and no ratings to the thread??? Very sad...*/

Genius

Adept
Aug 30, 2005
I daresay that ManU will rock the league within a month... I am serious this time, folks...

/*90 posts and no ratings??? So sad...*/

Freefrag

Adept
Sep 4, 2005
this just in manu lost to blackburn!!!!!!!!!! i wonder wat their attackers r doin...........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bleh:

Genius

Adept
Aug 30, 2005
Ya, its true... Owen is someone who could have made things much easier for ManU. Well, last defeat was just some hard luck... well, I am wondering to see not a single win of liverpool who are still undefeated... Also, Charlton folks are maintaining their pos. at no.2!!! Lets see how much time they can survive there!!!