Windows Extended screenshots

Thanks everyone
@bssunilreddy
Is this an extension only for FF?

@D C @AxisProphet
Will try and get back
@D C @AxisProphet

Hi,
Have installed ShareX but not able to find the option of extended screenshot anywhere. Where is it located?
Even after the screenshots taken are deleted from the default save location the thumbnails of the same keep on showing in the software on the main page. Any way to delete them from there also?
Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks everyone
@bssunilreddy

@D C @AxisProphet
Will try and get back
@D C @AxisProphet

Hi,
Have installed ShareX but not able to find the option of extended screenshot anywhere. Where is it located?
Even after the screenshots taken are deleted from the default save location the thumbnails of the same keep on showing in the software on the main page. Any way to delete them from there also?
Thanks
Nimbus extension is for Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browsers. I don't know about other browsers.

Thanks everyone
@bssunilreddy

@D C @AxisProphet
Will try and get back
@D C @AxisProphet

Hi,
Thanks

Attachments

• Capture_2021-10-12_185326.jpg
    Capture_2021-10-12_185326.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 80
Faststone Capture has this feature.

Last freeware ver : https://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=775

Haven't figured out how to use it in that version :)

Site : https://www.faststone.org/FSCaptureDetail.htm

EDIT added (resized) scrolling window example.
Thanks brother. It is good. I am having an issue. I use it only for scrolling screenshots. Whenever a scrolling screenshot is saved, the left side of the screen is cut/left out a little. Say I am taking a scrolling screenshot of a full screen document then the words on the far right side will be cut or they simply won't be included in the screenshot. Where is the setting to correct this? If you check the screenshot that you have posted, the left part is a little cut/left out. Look at it from the top to bottom.

seems to be ok here. see pic. firefox on top, irfanview with pic below.

which version are you using ?

EDIT : tried with a PDF doc, seems ok.

Attachments

• Capture_2021-10-30_181618.jpg
    Capture_2021-10-30_181618.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
as far as i know, the pic i posted is ok. firefox & the captured pic are identical.

what windows icons and start button are you talking about ?

you want a scrolling screenshot of a window, right ?

Back