Eye Protection

Hello Everyone,
How everyone is protecting your eyes from continuous exposure to mobile and computer
My eyes have started to Pain.
Please give me a solution?

Disclaimer: everyone is different.

Are you sure that it's the screen time itself that's causing the pain? Do you wear glasses or contact lenses? If not, get your eyes checked out and see if you need them. Poor focus can cause eye pain.
In my experience (vision correction for about 22-23 years and 10+ hours a day screen time for 10+ years), screen time by itself doesn't really cause pain.

On the other hand, I do use Windows and Android features to make display temperatures warmer.

If your eyes pain it could be an indication that they are working harder to focus on the view.

You should get a check up to see if you have a number and require spectacles, better early remedy than regret it later.

Plus, you should do the recommended eye exercises and take regular breaks from the screen and look at far away objects so your eyes relax a bit.

I have started using a plain blue-light filtering glass from a few months now and i'm not sure if it's just placebo but my eyes/head get noticeably groggy and strained without glasses. feels like i should've got one way earlier. I set warmer temp too on the display.

Blue filter glasses are a baseless fad and a waste of money. You can achieve better effects by changing the display temperatures of screens, and using glasses with anti-glare coatings (if you use glasses at all).
Also, regarding UV blocking: polycarbonate by itself blocks UV, without the need for a special coating.

Blue filter glasses are a baseless fad and a waste of money. You can achieve better effects by changing the display temperatures of screens, and using glasses with anti-glare coatings (if you use glasses at all).
Also, regarding UV blocking: polycarbonate by itself blocks UV, without the need for a special coating.

Yeah, not much of a difference. I had purchased Gunnar glasses more than 6 years back. The blue light blocking is mostly pointless but these glasses had slight magnification which certainly helped when reading. Not sure if that reduces eye strain or has any adverse effect. I still have them but stopped using them after a couple of years as I realised that I really didn't need them.

Only thing that really works is to follow the 20-20-20 rule.

I use Himalaya Optha Care eye drops for Computer Vision strain
I would seriously not use any Ayush products for the eye that have no history of any trials or any chemical analysis. The ususal recommendation from opthalmologists is to use Carboxymethylcellulose-sodium drops.

I would seriously not use any Ayush products for the eye that have no history of any trials or any chemical analysis.
+1 to this.
The product page does little to alleviate concerns. Only "key ingredients" are listed, the caption says "OphthaCare has potent antimicrobial and antihistaminic properties, which combat infective and allergic eye disorders." while the detailed description says nothing about infections or allergies, and instead mentions fatigue and dry eyes. It's either one or the other, and with no ingredient list, you can't be sure if it's anything at all.

I use Himalaya Optha Care eye drops for Computer Vision strain
Good choice
Works well for the general upkeep of eyes. And in some generalised issues.

Always best to get the visions tested once a year and if some issues then get eye examination done.

Opthacare is pretty safe to use,
My 2 cents : as a rule of thumb don't use any med for prolonged periods without supervision even if they are scientifically proven or claims to be generally safe.

If you're using a PC turn on Night light and on your phone do the same, I think every phone has a display setting for eye comfort. Works wonders it is almost like buying screen protection glasses.

Back