FAO Motorola Atrix owners

josejeya26

Disciple
What case do you use for the Atrix? Could you recommend some good ones. Is the factory screen protector good enough? Could you recommend some?

Regards.

which is the factory screen protector??

is the one that says "texting n driving it can wait"

if yes then definitely that is not enough. i am using a screen guard made foe the HTC sensation for rs850.( with 6 months warranty)

Never could have imagined it would be more than 200. and now i am looking to buy a case.

for now only option is ebay. And i suggest you buy the case with screen protectors. there are some offers offering both of them at 1k. best deal.

I have read few times that the matte finish screen protector makes the display go a bit blurred.
So do confirm that before you go in with a matte finish screen protectors as the display is TFT and not the celebrated AMOLEDS or even an SLD for that matter. Any blurriness and you will feel the problem straightaway.
Just a heads up.
Secondly, if purchasing a case, and something like this: OTTERBOX IMPACT SERIES FOR ATRIX | eBay
Then the otterbox comes with a screen protector as well.

Check the Show Off thread I had posted. Has link to the rubberized case that am using now. For 13$, you cannot go wrong. If you can spend more, get an Otterbox. I have one but don't use it :p

As for a screen protector, get the GadgetShieldz one from eBay - costs 299 bucks and is good!

Sent from Alienated MAtrix using T'Talk Pro

Also, another issue i noticed with touchscreens, whether applied with a screen guard or not, the finger grease really does dampens the cosmetic looks a bit. While googling i came across the SGP Oleophobic screen guards (~ $14 per kit) which reportedly keeps the greasiness away from the screen films. Try for those if you can.

vheezay said:
Since Atrix is an american phone and not available in India , u will have to order the case from

Did you checked the link mentioned in my post ?

josejeya26 said:
I`ve the matte finish screen protector. I thought that was the factory provided one. Thinking of buying this case

Black Rubberized Hard Phone Cover for Motorola Atrix 4 | eBay

Has anyone got it? About buying from the states. Is there are any duty involved?

Nope - no duty involved for cases. In any case, if you go the GEB route, price is all inclusive

Spacescreamer said:
Also, another issue i noticed with touchscreens, whether applied with a screen guard or not, the finger grease really does dampens the cosmetic looks a bit. While googling i came across the SGP Oleophobic screen guards (~ $14 per kit) which reportedly keeps the greasiness away from the screen films. Try for those if you can.

See that being mentioned couple of times on Atrixforums. Finger grease is easy to remove if you have a micro fibre cloth or a satin cloth even on the usual protectors. This maybe more resistant to grease though but still says easy to wipe off marks / fingerprints :p

Get yourself the otterbox commuter. The impact range has fit issues. And yes the provided screen protector is good enough. Isnt smudge-resistant though.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Back