Budget 0-20k Fara R1 vs Lian Li 215x?

Though I have connected the ARGB connector to MoBo, haven't been able to decide on a rgb mode yet
Hey, I've also shifted to this case with a new mobo (Aorus 450 pro wifi), connected the ARGB connector to MoBo just like you. I'm switching RGB using the button on top of the case, was wondering If I can change the RGB using gigabyte's RGB software (RGB Fusion 2.0), so that the RGB matches with the Aorus logos on mobo.
Have you tried something like this. I've had issues with RGB Fusion software before (it broke some other software functionality) so little hesitant to install it.

But if you can confirm that it's possible to sync all RGB on this case using the software then I'll take the risk of installing RGB fusion and try the syncing.

Hey, I've also shifted to this case with a new mobo (Aorus 450 pro wifi), connected the ARGB connector to MoBo just like you. I'm switching RGB using the button on top of the case, was wondering If I can change the RGB using gigabyte's RGB software (RGB Fusion 2.0), so that the RGB matches with the Aorus logos on mobo.
Have you tried something like this. I've had issues with RGB Fusion software before (it broke some other software functionality) so little hesitant to install it.

But if you can confirm that it's possible to sync all RGB on this case using the software then I'll take the risk of installing RGB fusion and try the syncing.
I am using OpenRGB instead of Fusion and it's working well. You just need to hold the RGB button on case for 3-4 seconds.

I only have 1 USB 3 in the front panel [emoji849] so can't help there. Not sure where the fault is, case, cable or connector on the board. Likely to be the connector. Google didn't help?

I only have 1 USB 3 in the front panel [emoji849] so can't help there. Not sure where the fault is, case, cable or connector on the board. Likely to be the connector. Google didn't help?
Asked here and on buildapc discord but got no response. Didn't try Google till now, will do that.

It's either board or the cabinet.
@xkcd0137 you've also faced similar issue with cabinet, so It may be defective cabinet lot.
just in case you guys want to check your motherboard you can use something like this -
ADapter
or
Bracket

Back