Fast charging and battery life

I don't really see the point in using apps like accu etc. Or even monitoring battery degradation %. Just use the phone for your convenience, fast charge if needed. And WHEN the battery dies, then take necessary action. Not like the apps/utils will keep it from happening anyway.

I charge my phone based on my usage...
1. Minimal use, 50-60%
2. Moderate use upto 80%.
3. If outside the entire day 100%.
So, I stress my battery as per usage.
One thing I would like to point is the degradation of the battery also depends on its quality. Accubattery+ already should my battery degraded to 89%. Don't know how correct it is as it's just been a year and I don't stress my phone with gaming. I haven't installed accu+ as I thought it would be draining the battery (I recently formatted my phone).
What do you guys think?
The health stats on Accubattery only work accurately, in my little experience, when you constantly charge the battery to 100%. It is just simple calculation and if you keep charging your battery to only 80%,as Accubattery itself recommends, then your battery health will continue dipping. So I pay no heed to the Health tab on the app.

I charge my phone based on my usage...
1. Minimal use, 50-60%
2. Moderate use upto 80%.
3. If outside the entire day 100%.
So, I stress my battery as per usage.
One thing I would like to point is the degradation of the battery also depends on its quality. Accubattery+ already should my battery degraded to 89%. Don't know how correct it is as it's just been a year and I don't stress my phone with gaming. I haven't installed accu+ as I thought it would be draining the battery (I recently formatted my phone).
What do you guys think?
It fluctuates a lot based on the session. I have had measurements swing from 3200 mAh to 3600 mAh in different sessions. So it is quite pointless to rely on it.

I have an update about a question i was asked earlier.

I just tried my cousin's jio-fi, the round JMR815 one, without a battery and plugged into my pc. it works in RNDIS mode just fine. When first plugged in, it shows a red battery indicator, Pressing the power button turns it on. In fact I'm posting this message from my pc connected to it right now. Will post a pic shortly.

P_20201118_185042.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Jio Fi4, after removing battery, tried to use with Vodafone sim.. but unable to connect.
Just checking did you test with the battery? Perhaps it's either locked to vodafone or the n/w bands are not compatible.

was used & working with JIO Sim but now do not have active Jio sim... as using Vodafone (4gb per day Rs.699/- for 84 days) via Mobile Tethering

Back