feelin looowww

Eat chocolate or drink coffee.

If the low is persistent try to get more sun in day time ,take Vit B complex for 2 weeks.

Sleep it away , play games music , watch movies. If u like company during that time get some help from family or close friends without disclosing ur reasons.

Finally if it persists for more than 3 weeks seek professional help.

Man the way I remember you from last year meet, how can you feel low???

My perception is, only people with low self esteem feel low? You dont seem to fit in that critieria or maybe my perception is wrong, hehehehehe

Anyways, as you asked in the other thread, go for a long drive, maybe on the great noida road or something but ofcourse with a friend, and if its a gal, all the more good, but only if she allows smoking, lol

Good you got over it. :)

If you dare to feel low gain-
-Visualise/imagine yourself feeling lower
-feel even more miserable thinking of how more miserable feeling lower can be
-compare the 2
-feel better of not being worse. ;)

OT: A person feeling low, would actually shut actually feel much lowered after reading so many suggestion :D

Tiruda.... Cheer up man, you are a good guy... i think it is enough to be cheered :)

oO office se :eek:hyeah:

@Ecstasy

nothing has changed in last two years to change my siggy xD, and it seems like after this season it will remain the same :p

roadrippersid said:
talk to ya gf or any one whose is close to ya .. gals are good in understnding ur feelngs emotional athyachar...

Gals are good at manipulating and playing with feelings and in the end..thay said..oh.."I thought you wanted me to make you feel like dirt":mad: :mad: :mad: ..damm b**ches...not to the whole female crowd but to some...

Listen to some music. Go out and drink with your pals :) Have fun.

If your going through a bad thing or something , just be optimistic (i know its hard) and have hope that everything will be fine someday and you'll be a VERY happy man who had everything :)

Back