feelin looowww

t1ruda said:
Gals are good at manipulating and playing with feelings and in the end..thay said..oh.."I thought you wanted me to make you feel like dirt":mad: :mad: :mad: ..damm b**ches...not to the whole female crowd but to some...

Nothing but the truth :)
sorry got double post..no delete button :(

^^ I differ...MacD/KFC helps too...but the best thing which works for me is to go and buy some gadgets....I guess all my salary will be blown up for upgrading my system now...

Go to the top of your building(terrace)/some isolated place and scream at the top of your lungs. 5-10 minutes of this and im as if nothing happened.

Amien said:
Go to the top of your building(terrace)/some isolated place and scream at the top of your lungs. 5-10 minutes of this and im as if nothing happened.

Can't he is not allowed on terrace :p

^ wonder why spirulina never caught up in a predominantly country like India.

I guess it would be better than the Steroid + Protein powders ppl take.

As for the alcohol - the higher u go with daaru , twice the low u feel later.

Sandy said:
BEEEP! Wroong! :p

Ever heard of something called spirulina? If you havnt then look it up.

You might want to read this.
Short extract from this website :-

Spirulina, an algae available as a dietary supplement in tablet form, and nori, a seaweed, have both appeared to contain significant amounts of B12 after analysis. However, it is thought that this is due to the presence of compounds structurally similar to B12, known as B12 analogues. These cannot be utilised to satisfy dietary needs. Assay methods used to detect B12 are unable to differentiate between B12 and it's analogues, Analysis of possible B12 sources may give false positive results due to the presence of these analogues.
Researchers have suggested that supposed B12 supplements such as spirulina may in fact increase the risk of B12 deficiency disease, as the B12 analogues can compete with B12 and inhibit metabolism.

The Vegetarian Society - B12 Information Sheet

Back