Fibre router ONT bridge mode

viki007

Recruit
I have 2 gpon routers how to connect 2 router through fiber on bridge mode without ISP or OLT .. I need to send cctv signal

I think you need to elaborate/explain more clearly - unable to understand your question(s) and cannot make suggestions without making (possibly incorrect) assumptions.

Try explaining/providing more info like what is/are your ISP(s)?
What gpon router(s) model(s) you have?
What other(?) 2 routers you have?
What are your CCTV details?

I think you need to elaborate/explain more clearly - unable to understand your question(s) and cannot make suggestions without making (possibly incorrect) assumptions.

What are your CCTV details
I am not a isp .. i have a form land i want to install 2 ip camera in my farm(.4 to .5 km distance from my home ) with solar panel .. I have 2 Huawei EG8145V5 routers by configuring in bridge mode(like media converter )can I able to transmit the cctv data from my farm to home through fiber

What are your CCTV details?
Or you tell me which model fiber routers can works as media converter

No. You need ethernet wire to carry the data from cctv.
Yes ..is it possible to bridge fibre port and rj45 port on both router and Transmit the data

Attachments

• 17115048804492479690943144084771.jpg
    17115048804492479690943144084771.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 26
for example I have EG8145v5 routers 2 numbers I have power supply on both ends (wireless is not possible due to interfaces) with fiber and these 2 routers can I able to transmit signal ..?

Back