FIFA 13 - Discussion Thread

I have fifa 2k11 on xbox360. But the game has become so complex now. Still love the simplicity of fifa98 and 2k. Guess will wait for fifa2k13 and check it out
<

Origin Id- funjabi

Gonna preorder Fifa 13 soon, Fifa 12 was good, hope 13 is better

P.S Sick with starting CHamakh upfront :/ Hate Judas RVP now, Atleast Fifa 13 will have Giroud, cazorla and podolski to play with :D

Am buying this , I love FIFA series since long , although I doubt will play online much , I like the manager mode a lot :head2:

I was just like you until i started playing online! and i never turned back! Believe me Online matches are soo addictive! every game is different!

- - - Updated - - -

One small info about Fifa 13 preorder edition. They are selling this at 1499rs. (standard edition will be available after the game is released 999rs) All that they give is an All star adidas team ( Not worth and not needed ), EA sports football credits ( Have you ever seen a level up system at the bottom of the screen?? :)) and the most useful pack of the lot: 24 Gold packs one pack each week! Now thats awesome for all Ultimate team players :)...

Maybe not. :)
You get normal gold pack which gives u 12 items with 1 rare. Now those who play FUT will know that we open packs only to get rares. now one pack per week = 24 rares. By the time you get your 24th rare, it will be March 2013.
Instead of this, you can purchase FIFA points in origin store to use in FUT. So 1499-999=500rs. You can get 1000 FIFA points for 450rs.
Now with this 1000 points you can get 3 gold jumbo packs (each cost 300) and one gold premium pack(150 points) (am adding 50 points for the 50 rupees)
Gold jumbo has 7 rares and gold premium has 3. So 3*7+1*3= 24 rares. You have higher probablity of getting high rated players in jumbo packs!

So FUT players dont waste 500rs to the Cunning EA people! Get the standard edition!

And i dont even know why non FUT players are preordering Fifa 13. Dont just preorder for the sake of preordering! Lets FIFA 13 :)

I was just like you until i started playing online! and i never turned back! Believe me Online matches are soo addictive! every game is different!

- - - Updated - - -

One small info about Fifa 13 preorder edition. They are selling this at 1499rs. (standard edition will be available after the game is released 999rs) All that they give is an All star adidas team ( Not worth and not needed ), EA sports football credits ( Have you ever seen a level up system at the bottom of the screen?? :)) and the most useful pack of the lot: 24 Gold packs one pack each week! Now thats awesome for all Ultimate team players :)...

Wow I can't understand a word of that comment, guess its for hardcore fifa -ers. :p
Are you sure there is a std edition for 999 coming out for retail stores? Cuz I dont feel like buying the game for 1499 since I only play versus game and that too rarely.

HADES ialways wanted drills to be included in fifa after i played nba 2k11 :) and check this out this is even more awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow I can't understand a word of that comment, guess its for hardcore fifa -ers. :p
Are you sure there is a std edition for 999 coming out for retail stores? Cuz I dont feel like buying the game for 1499 since I only play versus game and that too rarely.

Lol! it isnt for hardcore fifa-ers.. Its for Fifa Ultimate team guys! and about the game i feel it will come! we have to wait probably 15-30 days after 28th sept! :)

Back