FIFA 13 - Discussion Thread

Demo is out on origin

Nearly 2.3GB

remeza3u.jpg

Yeahh but am downloading Armored kill.. so this will have to wait.. 2.2gb patch, 3.4 gb AK, 2.3 gb fifa 13 demo.. my FUP gone :(

Nothing is official about 999 edition.
Plus you get a Customised Tshirt which minimum wud cost 200rs I guess?
24 FUT packs are awesome! Agree with the Fifa Points thing though.

Most of all, You get the Game First Day (or second) and You can play and Discover New Things!
Instead of waiting for 1 month while others around you post and Boast abt its features :D

and 500 is nothing for a True Fifa Fan I guess ;)

Demo is so good. After a long time it feels a new FIFA. First touch adds so much. Definitely a buy for me. Can't wait for my pre order to arrive.

9/10 for the demo, easy.

I was just like you until i started playing online! and i never turned back! Believe me Online matches are soo addictive! every game is different!

Thats true , its a different ball ;) game all together when playing online . There is something about the manager thing that excites me :)

Thats true , its a different ball ;) game all together when playing online . There is something about the manager thing that excites me :)
believe me get this game and play online! you wont be disappointed! If you like the offline manager mode, mark my words, then you ll become an FUT addict! i can bet you on that!

am already starting to see the first touch glitches in fifa 13.. Please god it should not be like the impact engine glitch of fifa 12.. Hoping that EA would have fixed this in the final game!

believe me get this game and play online! you wont be disappointed! If you like the offline manager mode, mark my words, then you ll become an FUT addict! i can bet you on that!

Sure will give it a try , thanks :) .
I love Fifa series , so its a definitive yes on buying it , but not on pre order , as others will wait for it to get to 999 .

I ordered it from Flipkart cause Cash on Delivery is very important to me.

How is the demo , you enjoyed it ? .
Improvements over the Fifa 12 ? .

It's a great demo. Loved it. You should try out the demo off Origin too, it's free.

My current rig is not fit to play , my new rig will be ! .

Origin is a pain in the a** . My ISP has keep a limit of 2Gb download at one single time . And that is 2.3 Gb .
So if the net cuts off , Origin will start it again from the start .
I cant find any resume option or a pause option .
Too bad :(

Back