FIFA 13 - Discussion Thread

@Aman27deep - you bought both the versions :scared14:
After plenty of deliberation I finally pre ordered the PS3 version. Nothing like laying in the couch and playing FIFA on the big screen. Have to finally update the firmware now :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont know if such a thing exists , but I guess I read it somewhere but could not find it again .

Online when there is a match , only two players play against each others ? .
I was thinking if there is a individual guy for each player , I mean 11 players vs 11 players , each controlling one single footballer ? .

Would be fun I guess , making things much more interesting and realistic

^ I think it allowed 5 v 5 till last season. This year 11 v 11 online mode is supposed to be available (or was it last year :confused1: my memory fails me :() But with the present broadband scenario in India, it was hard to even play 2 v 2 in FIFA 11, I don't think 11 v 11 is feasible.

P.S: Did anyone get any update on their Flipkart orders? Mine still shows "will be shipped once released".

^ I think it allowed 5 v 5 till last season. This year 11 v 11 online mode is supposed to be available (or was it last year :confused1: my memory fails me :() But with the present broadband scenario in India, it was hard to even play 2 v 2 in FIFA 11, I don't think 11 v 11 is feasible.

P.S: Did anyone get any update on their Flipkart orders? Mine still shows "will be shipped once released".

I dont know if such a thing exists , but I guess I read it somewhere but could not find it again .

Online when there is a match , only two players play against each others ? .
I was thinking if there is a individual guy for each player , I mean 11 players vs 11 players , each controlling one single footballer ? .

Would be fun I guess , making things much more interesting and realistic

11 v 11 was there on Pro clubs last time where each controls one player! Its very nice if the 11 players talk thru skype and play! I like the pro clubs very much! If anyone is interested in pro clubs, we can start a TE club (Last year we had 6 active players played some 50 matches before Close quarters spoiled the team). Guys if you are interested ping me! @harry_houdini whats your origin id?

How much ping does fifa need for smooth gameplay ? . Whats the range ? .
AFAIK , every game reacts differently to pings , like battlefield play4free is fine with 120-130 pings which I play in European servers .

11 v 11 was there on Pro clubs last time where each controls one player! Its very nice if the 11 players talk thru skype and play! I like the pro clubs very much! If anyone is interested in pro clubs, we can start a TE club (Last year we had 6 active players played some 50 matches before Close quarters spoiled the team). Guys if you are interested ping me! harry_houdini whats your origin id?

Hi bro , have not bought fifa yet . Yet to buy the Graphics card . Will probably buy in November , that time will buy the game .
Have bought the new rig but the HD 4000 cant play it at decent fps with even medium settings and somethings on low .
I for one am very picky about graphics quality . I have seen there difference it makes , fps yes its a lot , but not sure how much in fifa . But still considering its a fast paced sports game , it might be even more imp .
Whenever I buy it I will surely give you the details , at the moment , I got nothing to brag about :happy26: , 0 games in there except BF3 vanilla which again I ll play when I get the GPU .

Till then you all enjoy the great game ,
Cheerio .

How much ping does fifa need for smooth gameplay ? . Whats the range ? .
AFAIK , every game reacts differently to pings , like battlefield play4free is fine with 120-130 pings which I play in European servers .

Hi bro , have not bought fifa yet . Yet to buy the Graphics card . Will probably buy in November , that time will buy the game .
Have bought the new rig but the HD 4000 cant play it at decent fps with even medium settings and somethings on low .
I for one am very picky about graphics quality . I have seen there difference it makes , fps yes its a lot , but not sure how much in fifa . But still considering its a fast paced sports game , it might be even more imp .
Whenever I buy it I will surely give you the details , at the moment , I got nothing to brag about :happy26: , 0 games in there except BF3 vanilla which again I ll play when I get the GPU .

Till then you all enjoy the great game ,
Cheerio .

i have 4mbps fup, with that no lag! after FUP, 512kbps, 1v1 i usually do not get any lag because there are sooo many people from india, singapore, china, hongkong, malaysia who are playing fifa and thus the latencies are good for me! occasionally in 11v11 pro clubs, i get "smooth lag" where it takes a fraction of second to pass the ball after u press the button.. initially it was irritating, but got used to it now!

if possible download the demo of fifa 13 and play on it just to check how hd4000 performs! why to waste 3 months when you can play smoothly on low settings!

i have 4mbps fup, with that no lag! after FUP, 512kbps, 1v1 i usually do not get any lag because there are sooo many people from india, singapore, china, hongkong, malaysia who are playing fifa and thus the latencies are good for me! occasionally in 11v11 pro clubs, i get "smooth lag" where it takes a fraction of second to pass the ball after u press the button.. initially it was irritating, but got used to it now!

if possible download the demo of fifa 13 and play on it just to check how hd4000 performs! why to waste 3 months when you can play smoothly on low settings!

thanks
Ping depends on netspeed ? . I never knew that , I was thinking it depends on the ISP and its networking .

I ve the demo installed but no use , its a demanding game surprisingly . Hd 4000 cant cope with it .
Plays some games fine thou .

Well after playing bfp4f on high details , I can hardly go back to low details . It makes heck of a difference . I know am being picky but cant help it , am used to it :( .

That second lag also sounds highly irritating , I hate it ! .

- - - Updated - - -

Edit :

Thanks @Ulags and @Dhrubo for the previous replies , sorry i forgot before .

Back