FIFA 13 - Discussion Thread

My current rig is not fit to play , my new rig will be ! .

Origin is a pain in the a** . My ISP has keep a limit of 2Gb download at one single time . And that is 2.3 Gb .
So if the net cuts off , Origin will start it again from the start .
I cant find any resume option or a pause option .
Too bad :(

No it wont! they fixed it long back!! You can pause the download and can start it again! fifa 13 demo is awesome!! superb controls, nice unpredictable AI.. and good forward runs by our teammates :) been having occasional first touch glitches. Once robinho instead of taking the cross in chest took it in his back and can you believe the ball was flying to the centre of the pitch and the cpu scored :)

No it wont! they fixed it long back!! You can pause the download and can start it again! fifa 13 demo is awesome!! superb controls, nice unpredictable AI.. and good forward runs by our teammates :) been having occasional first touch glitches. Once robinho instead of taking the cross in chest took it in his back and can you believe the ball was flying to the centre of the pitch and the cpu scored :)

It happens with battlefield play4free . I could not find any resume option if accidentally net is cut off ? . I feel like a total noob now , where is it located ? .
And where is the resume options ? .

- - - Updated - - -
@Ulags found it :) and downloaded too , but will have to wait for my new rig , current is playing it at 10 fps at 800 x 600 .

Last edited by a moderator:
It happens with battlefield play4free . I could not find any resume option if accidentally net is cut off ? . I feel like a total noob now , where is it located ? .
And where is the resume options ? .

- - - Updated - - -
Ulags found it :) and downloaded too , but will have to wait for my new rig , current is playing it at 10 fps at 800 x 600 .

You remind me of myself in my gt6600 days.. Get a rig soon mate! we can start a techenclave fifa league as soon as fifa 13 releases :)!!

And talking about co-op in fifa 13 i guess most of you guys know but still wanted to say that you can team up with your friend in both offline and online seasons to get to Div 1 in FUT seasons,h2h seasons and in career mode!

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered it from Flipkart cause Cash on Delivery is very important to me.

Bro, Game4U also has cash on delivery option! i used it!

You remind me of myself in my gt6600 days.. Get a rig soon mate! we can start a techenclave fifa league as soon as fifa 13 releases :)!!

And talking about co-op in fifa 13 i guess most of you guys know but still wanted to say that you can team up with your friend in both offline and online seasons to get to Div 1 in FUT seasons,h2h seasons and in career mode!

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, Game4U also has cash on delivery option! i used it!

Thanks mate , yea getting the new rig soon . Was thinking on the GTX 670 for the GPU , hope it will play this game on ultra :) with high AA . I hate those square boxes ! .

Untitled.jpg
Pace 74
Shooting 63
Passing 48
Dribbling 66
Defending 35
Heading 60
Project 2022:yahoo:

Guys I finally got a 2mbps unlimited connection. I've been playing fifa from 1999 and never got to play online as I had sad net.. so this time I really want to experience online gaming and people keep telling me to play online and that offline is almost dead for fifa .so I buy the original that's it or I have to buy some membership to play online.. also is my connection good enough for this game.

Playing PES 2013 and i find the gameplay better than Fifa the menus and character model are not that great in PES but the gameplay is way better than Fifa

Guys I finally got a 2mbps unlimited connection. I've been playing fifa from 1999 and never got to play online as I had sad net.. so this time I really want to experience online gaming and people keep telling me to play online and that offline is almost dead for fifa .so I buy the original that's it or I have to buy some membership to play online.. also is my connection good enough for this game.

If you have Ps3 or PC, thats it, you dont need a penny more to play online unless you want to buy packs in the Fifa Ultimate Team Mode which is a different thing altogether :)

FOr XBOX 360 I think you need Xbox Live membership :)

Facebook Update : Apparently EA may reset the Web App because many people have hacked the game someone and gotten players just like that. - **** sake
228110_282699408507954_1462349078_n.jpg
Love The Hacker lolz

Dont worry, I have 1mbps connection and I can game in full hd resolution without any lag. Somethimes it lags in 11v 11 online mode but 2mbps, I assure You u will not experience any lags.

And no u cant try online in demo etc, but Ive seen people with Airtel 512kbps connection playing Fifa 2012 quite well, so it wont be any problem.

@funjabi thanks a ton finally getting online.. offline just got too boring and I would just play few games per month this should be something new

Last edited by a moderator:
Believe me, FIFA is better nowadays. PES domination days are long gone.

For me PES went down with PES 2011 when compared to FIFA.
FIFA did a wonderful job with the gameplay in FIFA 11 and improved it in FIFA 12. I just hope they dont go overboard with FIFA 13. I could definitely bear PES 2013 but am still waiting anxiously for FIFA13.
It's funny because i was an ardent PES fan since PES 4 and all those years i never thought i would ever play FIFA.

Anyone going for any midnight event ?
I will be in Mumbai tonite heard they are releasing it at midnight,
so friend called up and said.

Back