FIFA World cup 2010 discussion thread

One thing that was appraent with the germans was the tight team play, notice the pass from muller on the very first goal, he could have got himself, but what does he do, pass it all the way over to Podolsky to score.

The other is the spot on referee decisons, not a bad call yet, and all setting the tone for things to come. No direct fouls at all.

Great game by the germans... Good tactical gameplay... They were on the attack during the whole game... The scoreline could have easily been 6-0 instead of 4-0...

Germany as AWESOME yesterday night.. Poor passing by Aussies :bleh: Germany showed great co-ordination.. I enjoyed the match..

Netherlands disappoints, they really need their robben back :)

van persie, lucky not to get red, when he netted that goal after the offside whistle had gone off , thank god for vuvuzelas :D

MOTD Highlights Added

Argentina vs Nigeria

South Korea vs Greece

Coming Up

Netherlands vs Denmark Goals

Japan vs Cameroon Goals

Check Page 3

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Netherlands vs Denmark Goals + Highlights Added
Japan vs Cameroon Goals Added

Coming up
England vs USA Motd Highlights
Japan vs Cameroon BBC highlights

I really enjoyed the Germany vs Aus game,....Ozil and Muller r real class players for them. I dont like aussies so that makes it even better !!

Disappointed with Holland today...i think robben's return will help them. Van persie shd get the ball more coz he can create something special out of nothing. I am supporting Holland this year.......coz of one man..... cmon VAN PERSIE !!

Cheers.

Hmm, I hope so, down with those slimy Italians !

Paraguay has the best defence i've seen in this tournament so far

Germany vs Australia BBC Highlights
Japan vs Cameroon BBC Highlights
Serbia vs Ghana ITV Highlights
Algeria vs Slovenia ITV Highlights

All Added Check Page 3

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Italy vs Paraguay Goals + Highlights Added

Check Page 3

Wow. Great to see so many Spain fans. I've been waiting all my life for SPAIN to grasp the WC

And I want to add another thing. I hate the SA crowd , they are so ****IN DEAD!!! Damm only wish the noise of the crowd if it was in one of the European countries. And I hate stupid pieca sh1t Trumpet they invented, so friggin annoying.

Yes, Drogba is injured during practice match. I don't think he'll be able to play, while their coach said decision will be taken just before game. Huge loss for Ivory Coast :no:

i am upto a point where i dont care about this worldcup anymore , the vuvu or watever have sucked the life out of it , it is just a constant drone with no life , no soul to the match being played , i saw the italians clawing their way back into the game and the goal came and the players celebrating , and the sound = constrant brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr . argh just making me sleep

FIFA said they would ban the vuvuzela only if fans started throwing them onto the field, otherwise no go.

I've got used to it by now :)

Back