File sharing sites blocked by department of telecom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess reliance media is abusing the law. They must have got the John Doe order for their first movie but using the same thing over and over again.

As if only TPB is the only source for torrents
happy50.gif

I guess reliance media is abusing the law. They must have got the John Doe order for their first movie but using the same thing over and over again.

As if only TPB is the only source for torrents
happy50.gif
lol. That's why the less talked about sites the more you enjoy.
<

Even if access is banned are tpb torrents running fine ?

Yup, as they use DHT. Unless both the DHT supernodes are blocked, they ought ta work fine.

Even if blocked, then also we can add other trackers and collect the peers
tongu23e.gif

Edit : And for those who want to make their own proxy : http://www.labnol.or...y-server/12890/

Uses Google App Engine
happy19.gif

Already done mine, doing some small modifications!

Update : http://hardwarebbq.c... (Hardware BBQ)

http://www.medianama...rate-bay-vimeo/

Courtesy, #[member='the sorcerer']

#[member='vivek.krishnan'] Is there any similar app directory to run a proxy server on google app engine ? where i can use http proxy for irc ? Thanks for above link; tried the above, but its a webproxy only and i cant use it on irc, like for proxy address: my-app-id.appspot.com port:8080

If your browser of choice is Opera then all you have to do is enable Opera Turbo and you got a convenient proxy built right into your browser
<

Guys I'm on Reliance WiMax and it's not just piratebay.se that's blocked but also 1337x and torrenthound, plus maybe a few others that I'm currently unaware of. Is there any one specific way to circumvent the ban/blockage across multiple sites (sorry for beating a dead horse again) as opposed to using pirateproxy for piratebay and who knows what else for the other sites? I use tpb and 1337x quite a bit so I'm obviously quite bummed about this. I tried using anonymouse and I'm able to access the sites but I can't download the torrents or magnet links through the anonymizer. If you guys know of any fairly straightforward ways to circumvent this ban (in addition to all the advice given so far) - whether it's using proxies or a different anonymizer or changing certain settings or installing some sort of program or god knows what, I'd really appreciate any advice/help. Much thanks. Hope this ridiculous nonsense goes away soon.

^ Today I noticed that all of the torrent sites are blocked... my private tracker is working fine as of now. Hope they don't start targeting private torrent sites now :\

Guys I'm on Reliance WiMax and it's not just piratebay.se that's blocked but also 1337x and torrenthound, plus maybe a few others that I'm currently unaware of. Is there any one specific way to circumvent the ban/blockage across multiple sites (sorry for beating a dead horse again) as opposed to using pirateproxy for piratebay and who knows what else for the other sites? I use tpb and 1337x quite a bit so I'm obviously quite bummed about this. I tried using anonymouse and I'm able to access the sites but I can't download the torrents or magnet links through the anonymizer. If you guys know of any fairly straightforward ways to circumvent this ban (in addition to all the advice given so far) - whether it's

using proxies or a different anonymizer or changing certain settings or installing some sort of program or god knows what, I'd really appreciate any advice/help. Much thanks. Hope this ridiculous nonsense goes away soon.

Get a free vpn from security kiss or other vpn providers.

mediafire is working fine for me and yesterday piratebay was blocked for me but today it started working fine.
<

Working fine for me too now.

got this while trying to open piratebay.se and other similiar sites.

This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom (DOT) .

got this while trying to open piratebay.se and other similiar sites.

This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom (DOT) .

thepiratebay.org is still blocked, but the .se domain has been unblocked.

1337x.org and vimeo still blocked.

Current ISP - Cable operator - Rajesh Hathway and the main provider is Syscon Infoway via Reliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back