Audio Final earphone Upgrade budget 20K

IMO the FX700 are in a league above RE262 and TF10 ...sorry re262 and TF10 lovers :p

review is being written as we speak( umm..., .write)

The bass is more than sufficient ! Its one of the perfect bass for a true bass-head and people who like accurate fully body bass with speed and good decay. Not the boom boom wala baaaaasheads :p

i think i know what he wants ... the very deep controlled bass that pierces the body and touches the bones! i have felt that :D

though i cant hear that bass for long.

its the bass you get if you amplify the bass of TF10 with a gain of around 3-5 !!!

bennysachdev said:
Iems that touch the bones?? I din't know that was possible. :p
LOL, I hve felt that not with iems, that bass is impossible with Universal IEMs thats what i am saying!

if you amplify the TF10 bass with a gain of 4-5 you might get that bass !

TF10's is something i don't have to touch.
Flac Files -> Sflo2(HO) -> Normal EQ Setting(as good as off) -> TF10.
ZOMG Bass and Seperation!!!

Howz your Sflo2 working strategy, have you upgraded to v2.30(Black and blue theme) and set the text scroll speed to "1"?
It improves the scrolling.
What firmware are you on?

yeah now its stabilised , with less bugs , i see there was some sceen burn in required ....i got the plain and simple 2.3, it works much better now ...but the main menu has bugs ..i see 2 word for every word there is ...

can you give me a link to the black and blue v2.30

Flac Files -> Sflo2(HO) -> Normal EQ Setting(as good as off) -> TF10.
ZOMG Bass and Seperation!!!

I always use the bass setting to max. Looksl like I need to try for some time before I come to any conclusion.

but looking at all your views, looks like I am the bigest bass head.( I have used many bass IEM's but never satisfied so far ex:-Hippo VB, V moda bassfreq , atrio M5. Even Z5500 does not give me the bass that I am looking for )

^ Yep! That's why I warned you about the bass quantity ;).

Anyone who craves for more bass after Atrios and VB is not a bass head, he is THE bass head :p. Try IE8 if you get a chance. I am not sure if others have enough for you.

tch tch . This new breed of IEM enthusiasts on TE is so restless . Guys take is slow and easy .Dont rush into making decisions .

Get a D5000 from Amazon for < 400$. Iems can only deliver so much. You can't expect something less than an inch to give you bass that makes your whole body feel like your standing next to huge speakers at a nightclub. Your just being unrealistic in your demands in that case.

I doubt even the D5000 will satisfy you.

Its not subwoofers!!!

Yea, even I think the impact you want, you'll only get it from some really awesome cans. No recommenedations though.
Im going to be buying a bass heavy headphone soon so Ill let you know.

Back