Finally Windows 7 SP1 has been released for MSDN and Technet subscribers...

Finally i have downloaded both the version of Windows 7 Ultimate... 32bit and 64bit MSDN ISOs... Wud have loved to share these ISOs wid u guys but i think i can't :p

am having a strange issue after the update, media streaming has stopped working. WMP12 doesn't show the option anymore and when i click 'turn on media sharing', it does something for a second and .. nothing happens.

any ideas ?

H@rsh said:
am having a strange issue after the update, media streaming has stopped working. WMP12 doesn't show the option anymore and when i click 'turn on media sharing', it does something for a second and .. nothing happens.

any ideas ?
Dude i wud suggest u to clean install Win7 SP1...

So what is the safest way to install SP1, using windows update or download the service pack file from the MS website ?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

If u r asking then i prefer installing Any SP1 through DVD... I meant to say that slipstreamed SP1 DVD... (MSDN Win 7 wid SP1 ISO)... according to me its the safest way... :)

Hades. said:
If u r asking then i prefer installing Any SP1 through DVD... I meant to say that slipstreamed SP1 DVD... (MSDN Win 7 wid SP1 ISO)... according to me its the safest way... :)
i follow the same technique, and yes thats the most stable build, installing sp as a patch is always a pain in the wrong place

Oh.....Thanks for reply,

Installing Slipstream mean new fresh installation.....Right ?

Last I slipstream is Win XP Pro with SP3 during days of XP.....long time ago. But now the situation changed, Now I have one Ultimate x64 retail copy for Desktop and Home premuim x64 OEM for Laptop. (yes full install dvd is available with me,unlocked the four variant earlier)

My que is, Do i need to perform the process in the respective variant or in one ? Want to say making ultimate slipstream in ultimate machine and then Home premium slipstream in Home premium machine ? or in 1 machine ?

Confused.............

PS:- hope the tut works How To Integrate or Slipstrem Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Into Installation DVD ISO

Please reply

slipstreaming wouldnt be stable either, as its induced build, im talking of a complete 100% original integration, i have an MSDN account and i downloaded this built there and did complete os reinstallation

Guys from Bangalore in need of windows 7 with SP1 , stable build, can pick the ISO whenever you want, use the key which you already have and install it,

Disclaimer : im giving media only and not product key or license, so its no where an act of piracy

Back