Finally....

viralbug

Skilled
Mar 7, 2007
Navi Mumbai
Arihant.exe said:
hey faheem , i would like to suggest u to asses the HDD performance by a software like HDtach .
Teracopy is not a benchmarking software and often shows erronous transfer speeds (to me atleast).

yup. teracopy also always shows around 25mbps speed for me. i would say dont go by those speeds. hdtune speeds are pretty normal.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
A small update to the Show off :p
got something to compliment my MX 5021 during the night time movie watching and gaming..:cool2:

here it is :

Sennheiser HD 201

got it from ebay. with the help of Gaurish ,he was very helpful since i didnt have a credit card to buy ..he bought it for me using the Rs.300 off coupon.

got it for 1280-300 = 980 :).
came with the sealed original packaging and bill stating 2 years official warranty.
when i first plugged it in and played some music ...they sounded crap..
really crap..i thought my 1000 bucks were wasted !:S

then i played some music in foobar which is completely tweaked using greenhorn's music playback guide.

and the sound was awesome !:eek:hyeah:
really good highs and nice mids too.
the bass is less..but not totally absent as some one stated earlier.
its kind of less compared to normal headphones but its tight and not boomy.
i like it !
on the PC it needs a lot of tweaking to be done though.

anyways ive heard they take 50-100 hours for break in so maybe the SQ will improve later on.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Apr 29, 2006
^^ actually there's another delivery pending :p and anyways this HD201 wouldnt have been possible without your help . thanks.

Aces170

ex-Mod
Mar 16, 2005
viralbug said:
yup. teracopy also always shows around 25mbps speed for me. i would say dont go by those speeds. hdtune speeds are pretty normal.

It should be the otherway round, teracopy will show you real world performance, whereas HD tune will show you hypothetical performance.

As I always said, 3Dmark software is one of the worst way to judge a video card's performance, actual fps in a game is a more accurate way...