First off-the-shelf Zune in India ...

My good friend, Sriram Krishnan has got himself - what he thinks is the "first off the shelf Zune in india ",and has shared few photos and comments....

# It feels soft and silky. As opposed to the iPod which feels sleek. The Zune is *very* nice to touch - you don't want to let go

# The videos are of high quality. To my rough eye, I would say that it is better than the PSP

# The UI is very nice and smooth - especially all the zooming and fading when going from screen to screen

# It looks bulkier than the iPod :-(. When you hold it though, you can't discern any weight difference

301890978_f9615b9934.jpg

Check out the full post here.... for more details and photographs....

PS: ofcourse it did help that he is a Program Manager @MS,Hyde . ;)

The screen has the same colour depth as the Ipod which displays around 62k so i don't think its gonna match the 262k colours of the Zen, leave alone the 16.8mil colours of the psp.

the only drawback of this player is tht it cannot work like an external hdd unlike the Ipod...........otherwise it's rocking and btw it 240$ on Newegg........

zune is not even in the same league as the ipod . there are many things why its not worth , but the major plus is the wifi . id love to see that being incorporated in the ipod .

Back