Fischer Audio - Eterna + Silver Bullet [ Yes They Are Here And In Stock ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Sirji........peace of mind (ur E-mail)

Called up the Service Center.......Gave them UTR No along with some vocal ......

24 hrs gone + 11 slot clearance + Balance deducted from re-miter but still beneficiary not get the payment = SBI .

Now u received the payment....anyway "Al Izz Well".

Can't wait anymore for E7.

VOiLA said:
Do you have Rev.1 of Eterna ??
Well,

No One Has These ,People Who Are Adventures Once And Pop It Open And Remove Dampning Material And Make it V 1 lol .Without trying V2 never comment you like V1 ,You should try V2 first .Might be clieos like less bass lol

Today I received package,

Eterna 2 is really surprising, I'm not an expert but I defiantly rate the eterna over M2, Fired up "Velvet Revolver" remaining play list which I currently playing with M2 and it surprise me.

I don't know about sound stage/any other color stuff...but...Now I can hear everything which I missed in M2....In word Eterna 2 have everything. And pairing with E7 the sound get more cleaner.

Anyway thanks to Amarbir Bhai for his great effort and work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Amarbir[Lynx-India],

I have query, (please don't take it otherwise)

Is this bill is sufficient for E7 in-case anything goes wrong / RMA issue arise?
Bill is ok but amount is quite silly,

With M2, I get proper bill,

Is there any specific reason, please let me know....

Thank You.

dissel said:
Today I received package,

Eterna 2 is really surprising, I'm not an expert but I defiantly rate the eterna over M2, Fired up "Velvet Revolver" remaining play list which I currently playing with M2 and it surprise me.

I don't know about sound stage/any other color stuff...but...Now I can hear everything which I missed in M2....In word Eterna 2 have everything. And pairing with E7 the sound get more cleaner.

Anyway thanks to Amarbir Bhai for his great effort and work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Amarbir[Lynx-India],

I have query, (please don't take it otherwise)

Is this bill is sufficient for E7 in-case anything goes wrong / RMA issue arise?

Bill is ok but amount is quite silly,

With M2, I get proper bill,

Is there any specific reason, please let me know....

Thank You.
Yes ,

The Amount is Silly Cos it was going to WB .mamta Bannerjee zindabaad .Proper Bill Should Also Reach You lol

Amarbir[Lynx-India said:
]Yes ,

The Amount is Silly Cos it was going to WB .mamta Bannerjee zindabaad .Proper Bill Should Also Reach You lol

Then I'm happy......Thank you Sirji.

Amarbir[Lynx-India said:
]you have a killer combo in hand man you will freak out with the performance ok

This statement is true for me...

dissel said:
Then I'm happy......Thank you Sirji.

This statement is true for me...
Well,

I started This Business More Of Passion then Money ,I Love this Work ,I Do My Bit of testing and mostly i have a good and fair enough idea of this ,Belive me i have sold more Eternas then M2 in last 2 weeks .This V2 is one impressive IEM

1235sam said:
Want one eterna . Please confirm the availability so that I can plan an order on your site
Sir ,

We Have No Problem Of Eterna And Silver Bullet .We Have Em Listed On Ebay Stores Also -> eBay shops .Approx 13 different IEMS Are Listed And All Are in Stock

Amarbir,

Can you confirm whether what you have is version 2 of Silverbullet? Some in head-fi say it is still in the works, others are reporting that Fischer has updated SB already, even though their web site has not been updated about it.

esanthosh said:
Amarbir,

Can you confirm whether what you have is version 2 of Silverbullet? Some in head-fi say it is still in the works, others are reporting that Fischer has updated SB already, even though their web site has not been updated about it.
No its not Version 2 i was told its ver 2 but there is no version written on this

Yes , even i have searched a bit , Silver bullet ver 2 has only a better cable :)

Link:-

Fischer Audio Silver Bullet in-ear headphones earbuds - eBay (item 120627745381 end time Nov-28-10 05:33:06 PST)

even here seller has mentioned under the title of listing :-

NEW VERSION WITH IMPROVED CABLE!!!

well , santosh sir , leaving apart silver bullet , for my own use , i was looking between Eterna rev1 & rev2 . And even DBA-02

Knowing the fact that i come from RE252 family as of now , and aprart from the sub bass i dont miss anythng else on my 252's

what should i cont. buying ??

Eterna Rev 2 ??

Or DBA-02 ??

or Silver Bullet ??

P.S - i know DBA-02 is a diff price range , but that's not a issue at all :)

if its worthy , will go for it then .

^^ DBA-02 will not give you the bass that you are looking for. Secondly, if you found RE-252's treble a bit of a trouble, I don't think you'll last long with DBA-02.

I've not tried any of the others. So based on what I read, Eterna has a huge mid-bass quantity and has extension as well. But the mids will be a bit recessed and I doubt that it may lack a bit of clarity as well. The treble should be ok-ish, but won't trouble you. It does have a wide & deep sound stage. Could be tried. But ask around and do more research before buying :)

hmmm righ said , this is all i searched till yet .

DBA-02 gonna be far from bass . ( the one i like )

and Eterna rev2 , seems to have that mid bass issue resolved .

Sadly , no reviewer among us has got a pair of eterna's rev2 till yet .

Amarbir wake up , do the test @ ur end and post a short review in the thread .

Eterna rev2 vs silver bullet vs M2 ( all three fall under approximately same price range )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back