Fischer Audio - Eterna + Silver Bullet [ Yes They Are Here And In Stock ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

At Last I Manage To Get These Too .Well This Was a Longest Wait for Me for a IEM .I Cannot Tell You How Impossible Was It For Me To Get These .Here They Are ..

Fischer Audio Etherna Ver 2

2v0zf3s.jpg

Pricing Rs :3058/- + Shipping Rs :85/-

[ No Stock Now ]

Fischer Audio Silver Bullet

2qi1ts0.jpg

Pricing Rs :3276/- + Shipping Rs :85/-

[Low On stocks Now ]

How To Buy :

• PM Thats All and I will Guide You :)

Finally :clap::clap:
Hey can you do me favor and check the sq diff b/w eterna and M2, i mean which have stonger and which are weak points.:)
like i have read that eterna have good musical blend, have fun sound. And which have better bass, more quantity, quality, depth etc.

kuki_295 said:
Finally :clap::clap:

Hey can you do me favor and check the sq diff b/w eterna and M2, i mean which have stonger and which are weak points.:)

like i have read that eterna have good musical blend, have fun sound. And which have better bass, more quantity, quality, depth etc.
Manjeet ,

First Of All How Are you feeling "I never forget" .How is the family and i will surely do this .My boys have left from the office it cannot be done today tommorow i will do the same .There is no good iem that we do not have in stock now a days .

Well,

Three Are Out Today

nandkumar joshi X 1 Units "Eterna"

Karthick X 1 Units "Eterna "

Abhijit X 1 Units "Eterna"

I did audition my friend's eternas. Those were from the first lot of eternas i.e. Rev 1. Bass is prodigious and extends slightly to the mids. The mids in itself is slightly laid back. Treble was decent and settles in well after burn in. Sound space is awesome. These do sound like Klipsch S4, though with a bit more clarity. Overall a decent buy for the price it retails at.

Thanx Paaji for bringing these in. I hope Rev 2 has smoothened the edges and made these even more bang for buck.

hide0us said:
I did audition my friend's eternas. Those were from the first lot of eternas i.e. Rev 1. Bass is prodigious and extends slightly to the mids. The mids in itself is slightly laid back. Treble was decent and settles in well after burn in. Sound space is awesome. These do sound like Klipsch S4, though with a bit more clarity. Overall a decent buy for the price it retails at.

Thanx Paaji for bringing these in. I hope Rev 2 has smoothened the edges and made these even more bang for buck.
Well,

According To Alla From Fischer Audio ,They Have just Added Some Dampning Material To increase Bass ,Thats it

hide0us said:
Hmm. Even more bass. Bassheads rejoice :D
Well ,

This is The Only Change ,I Found The Older Eterna Laid Back in Bass .If The Drum Sound Is "dhum" I Do Not Like It Sounding "Thak" .I Hope You Got My Point .

hide0us said:
Thats strange :-S The ones i heard had strong solid thump. Ipod touch (3G) was the source.
Well,

Thats The Older Version ,I Am Yet To Audition The Newer Model ,Would Be Done Tonight

Well,

I Have This Stuck Where it Should Be Lol .I Am Stumped Today at The Performance of This Product .Its One Very Natural Sounding Product .It Feels As If you Are On stage Of a Live Show .The Soundstage Is Balanced .The Lows Are Decent And Never Like i Was Thinking Would Be .The Vocals Are Powerful And The Instrument Seperation is Awesome .I Am Sending Some Units For Review To Few Select People .

Sold Today

1 X Store

1 X Order No 5507 Lynx .No Orders From Te Yet

Edit :

Well I Definately Can See Improvements In The Bass In ver II ,Just Giving you More feedback

@ Nandakumar @ Paradox ,

Guys Shipped your FA Eternas Yesterday ,May you receive them soon and post your impressions here on Te and other forums

karan_n8 said:
Yea man, need to to know how these perform compared to the previous model.

The previous ones were over hyped :/
Nonesense ,

Do you Have Them or you Just Read Reviews And Post .I Have Heard Both ,The Older Once Were Not Of My Taste They Had Tad less bass and Needed a Amp .this one is different .Even i Can go On Head-fi read reviews and post impressions but that is not the way it should be ,Until you do not heard them do not talk about them .

Edit : I Would Love To Hear this Comment From a Owner Lol

dissel said:
Please clear your PM inbox ....
Done ,

Lol 750 Pm's And All Filled In Few Days Haa Haa,Anyways Got The Payment ,I kept the staff so that i ship the Eterna and Fiio e7 bundle .you have a killer combo in hand man you will freak out with the performance ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back