Flipkart deals

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621-193739-386.png
    Screenshot_20240621-193739-386.png
    634 KB · Views: 221
Looks nice....let's see
Was just about to tag you.

One of the best deal in tablets.
dont think it is for everyone , it is not showing 25k for me instead 30k with ICICI card in my case.
But generally speaking without any intention to derail the topic ....12.4 inch is too big as a tablet. I have seen lot of people even regretting buying 12.9 inch Ipad and wanting to switch to 11inch and even lower size.
Anyways for price still if someone is cool with this size tablet might be happy with this deal.

dont think it is for everyone , it is not showing 25k for me instead 30k with ICICI card in my case.
But generally speaking without any intention to derail the topic ....12.4 inch is too big as a tablet. I have seen lot of people even regretting buying 12.9 inch Ipad and wanting to switch to 11inch and even lower size.
Anyways for price still if someone is cool with this size tablet might be happy with this deal.
Best case scenario, neither a laptop nor a tab, something in between, use with keyboard.

Same, shows 36k - (6k ICICI discount)

Was showing 25 k for me, 31 mrp and 6k icici discount at the time of comment.
I cant say anything about the size.
But i did buy a pad 6 for making notes, with a stylus you will easily cross 27-28k.
At this price , samsung with its ecosystem and note app is a steal, even assuming the size as a con.

Hi, I have been using a S7 + Tab since the past few years. This is my go to device on a daily basis for media consumption and work. With the Samsung Dex functionality, it practically have replaced my Laptop. I paired this tab with a Logitech pebble mouse and a K380 wireless keyboard which are easy to carry. I personally think this is the right size for a tablet, as you can use it as a Tab-top .

Back