Flipkart deals

Seems like a legit brand new card only since it came in a sealed box with May 24 import date. The card is covered with original plastic wrap and no dust at all. Importer is supertron.

It’s probably a pricing error, the card has been listed for 34K from the very beginning and I just wishlisted it thing if it ever came in stock it would be a mad good deal. My year old 3080Ti will go on sale a lot sooner than I thought.

Seems like a legit brand new card only since it came in a sealed box with May 24 import date. The card is covered with original plastic wrap and no dust at all. Importer is supertron.

It’s probably a pricing error, the card has been listed for 34K from the very beginning and I just wishlisted it thing if it ever came in stock it would be a mad good deal. My year old 3080Ti will go on sale a lot sooner than I thought.
I saw the listing at 34k and ignored it thinking must be a typo, **** me they actually delivered

I saw the listing at 34k and ignored it thinking must be a typo, **** me they actually delivered
Even I would have done the same thing.

I have seen so many cancellation in these kind of steal deal specially from Croma ( Even flipkart and Amazon) ki ab try bhi nahi karta.

Croma ne psychologically negative bana diya towards these deals.

is the link gone now? or is it still there?

It sat in my wishlist for 3-4 months. I was semi-drunk on don julio when I randomly saw it in stock. I just quickly bought it thinking they’ll probably cancel. Even got a 2.5k discount on HDFC. In over a decade of buying from Flipkart I’ve never had a bad experience where I didn’t get my money back if the product was fake/used. I think sometimes the negative experience of one person overshadows the many many positive experience everyone else has had.

Last edited:
Also use some fresh email which can be given to the next buyer after few years, Many people register using primary email and face problem while selling as they can't hand over primary email to new buyer.
Is that necessary? I mean next buyer will already have your phone number via WA/upi anyway which is much more personal than any email ID unless you used your official email ID with work domain to register the product.

Is that necessary? I mean next buyer will already have your phone number via WA/upi anyway which is much more personal than any email ID unless you used your official email ID with work domain to register the product.
Doesn't have to be in contact with the person you purchased from or sell to, once the transaction is concluded both party can just go their own way

Once the sale is concluded most of the times buyer don't want to be involved in any further issues so its best that the seller have everything he needs while doing RMA. Imagine you buy a card and after couple of years Zotak wants you to reply to the registered email to avail warranty and now you can't find the original seller, What about if the card exchanged 2 sellers in between and you don't have any idea about the original buyer. Its better to be safe than sorry.

Back