Flipkart deals

Let me just also remind everyone that the 4080 super may not should up as available for everyone at the same time. Availability maybe tied to pincodes. A unit might show up as available in delhi ncr pin codes and might show out of stock everywhere else.

If I get my hands on it (Kolkata), I promise to give back to the community by selling my 3080 FE at a very reasonable price :arghh:
What a sincere and innocent soul we have here,may lord bless you( after me)
Let me just also remind everyone that the 4080 super may not should up as available for everyone at the same time. Availability maybe tied to pincodes. A unit might show up as available in delhi ncr pin codes and might show out of stock everywhere else.
I believe they got nothing for mumbai

Meanwhile that seller be like -

Screenshots_2024-07-09-21-20-35.png

They actually do and incase they don't you can call them and request a new invoice they will amend it
Since when? Till last year year I can confirm fk official reply in such cases was "no amended invoice will be provided incl serial no. if it is not there in the original invoice" at least for typical pc components like gpu/mobo/ssd/psu etc.
@r2d3

last year i ordered psu for someone from fk. invoice had fsn number. at that time i was in hurry to give the psu to that someone and thought fsn is serial number. just a few days ago i checked the psu invoice and found out fsn is fk serial number not the actual serial number of the product. now my doubt is whether service center will accept product for rma without serial number on the invoice.

Since when? Till last year year I can confirm fk official reply in such cases was "no amended invoice will be provided incl serial no. if it is not there in the original invoice" at least for typical pc components like gpu/mobo/ssd/psu etc.
@r2d3
My psu didn't had one i contacted them and they corrected it ,this was last month ,they took like a week asked images of the product and had it corrected

Back