Flipkart deals

any RTX 3060 12GB or RTX 4060 Ti 16GB deals?
If buying from flipkart then in open box delivery make sure to check the mfg date on the sticker on box & if it is more than 1 year old then refuse to accept the delivery by not sharing the otp. Many gpu brands won't consider purchase invoice date as start of warranty if difference between mfg date & invoice date is more than 1 year.

Ho
Review suggest drill machine is very good but the accessories/drill bits are of below avq quality suitable only for casual work but not for things like drilling hole in a concrete wall.
Homes are normally made of brick walls.
I dont think anyone here is going to use this professionally.
Even then, most of the drill bits in cheap kits are prone to wear and tear. One should buy bosch drill bits available for 220ish on amazon if they need it for concrete drilling.

If buying from flipkart then in open box delivery make sure to check the mfg date on the sticker on box & if it is more than 1 year old then refuse to accept the delivery by not sharing the otp. Many gpu brands won't consider purchase invoice date as start of warranty if difference between mfg date & invoice date is more than 1 year.
I encounter same fate with VIP GOLD PSU few years back, the offline seller quote Rs.500/- less than other seller and as his place was near to me I went there. The cheater seller didn't reveal it till he completed billing/payment etc.

As soon as I complete payment, seller generate invoice and shocked to see that he just provide 2.5 yrs warranty instead of 3 yrs. as the date/month (hand written by someone) is exactly 6 month old from date of my purchase, when I raised voice he told that they already provided me Rs.500/- discount for less warranty??

You'll need to scrape the walls first. Removing paint by sanding is fine for small areas, but for a wall it's too much work. And you'll just run through sandpaper.
I have a sander, and used it to sand furniture, and that was very time consuming. For me it worked best to even out paint layers before applying the final coat.

I encounter same fate with VIP GOLD PSU few years back, the offline seller quote Rs.500/- less than other seller and as his place was near to me I went there. The cheater seller didn't reveal it till he completed billing/payment etc.

As soon as I complete payment, seller generate invoice and shocked to see that he just provide 2.5 yrs warranty instead of 3 yrs. as the date/month (hand written by someone) is exactly 6 month old from date of my purchase, when I raised voice he told that they already provided me Rs.500/- discount for less warranty??
with a PSU like this, you should be more concerned about warranty of other components :p

Attachments

• 2d8bceec-c26b-4ff6-b2cf-678ac2159840.jpeg
    2d8bceec-c26b-4ff6-b2cf-678ac2159840.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 46
A friend bought a 4070 for 46k from flipkart.
Tell your friend to not accept the package before seeing the mfg/import date on sticker on the zotac box & if it is 1 year or older date (mfg/import date sep 2023 or earlier) then reject the package because zotac will not consider warranty from purchase date if difference between purchase date & import/mfg date is 1 year or more & instead warranty will start from import date so practically 2 years of warranty. Also, your friend won't get 2 years extended warranty either because for that the condition is that difference between purchase invoice date &import date should be 90 days or less.
Official reply from zotac to someone who bought a zotac card from flipkart in last year bbd/diwali sale at good discount.
1727406040046.png

@raydialseeker

P.S. For those who are wondering how can anyone then get 2 years extended warranty from zotac with this 90 days limit then as per some online comments the answer is that direct/authorized sellers like primeabgb/md/vedant etc they "refresh" their distributor invoice date periodically so even if the import date is more than 90 days old the distributor invoice date is newer (supertron is the importer of zotac cards in India currently) which enables them to sell 4-5 months old stock still eligible for 2 years extended warranty. In any case, you can ask them over phone/email first to confirm this unlike amazon/fk etc where you will find everything only at the time of delivery at which point it all depends on your luck whether the distributor/import/mfg date is within time limit or not. For flipkart "good deals" the chances are almost certain that stock is going to be old if that card model was launched years ago like the case of 3xxx series.

Last edited:
Back