Flipkart deals

I've been using this for a while, they're great.

Limited-time deal: Samsung Galaxy Buds Fe (White)| Powerful Active Noise Cancellation |in Ear Enriched Bass Sound | Ergonomic Design | 30-Hour Battery Life

3300rs after discounts - https://amzn.in/d/ixGqSp9
I almost ordered the Sony WF C700N and then checked out these FE ones which are already being used by my wife. The benchmarks on rtings.cok blows away every other sub 100USD True Wireless out there.

Any good offers on laptops. Also, how much difference would it make to buy a laptop now or when there is no sale on (not necessarily online)
Last year, when I purchased my laptop, it was cheaper with the official brand store compared to the Flipkart and Amazon price post discount, while 5% cashback on SBI card made it even cheaper.

However, it may vary by model, so best to check out all possible options.
I almost ordered the Sony WF C700N and then checked out these FE ones which are already being used by my wife. The benchmarks on rtings.cok blows away every other sub 100USD True Wireless out there.
Rtings only uses technical parameters for their score. Not doubting that this may be good, but they are usually off the mark for audio products as, for example, they penalise audio products opting for a different signature which doesn't meet the neutral curve.

Some sites like Sound guys do a better job. The FE scores 7.1 there compared to 6 for C700N. Neither are great but the FE is certainly better.

Last edited:
Back