Flipkart deals

guys - I'm no audiophile by any means and I definitely don't use any separate amp's etc for my portable use - however I desperately am looking out for something that's a decent step up in terms of clarity but yet offers a good balanced "full sound" experience in iem's than my current Sony XB75AP which have ended up worse for the wear after 6 yrs.

one of the most important factor for me is the size - the XB75AP are rather large in the size of the chamber (presumably for their bass abilities) - however I absolutely would love something along the lines of the original Creative EP-630's..

I read up on the Rha Ma390U but they're out of stock (and also discontinued i think)

hoping you guys can suggest an alternative considering I'm a bit tired of the Sony soundstage now.

Genres I listen to: Mostly electronic music/classic trance/classic rock/country western/general contemporary stuff - no jazz/classical/alternative/heavy metal/acid/psy trance stuff. (I know my genre's are very diverse!)

TIA.

Maybe you can ask in the Audiophile thread. If you are not averse to chifi then the BL-03s are pretty good for the price and do get recommended highly. I had the EP-630 eons ago and they were great.

guys - I'm no audiophile by any means and I definitely don't use any separate amp's etc for my portable use - however I desperately am looking out for something that's a decent step up in terms of clarity but yet offers a good balanced "full sound" experience in iem's than my current Sony XB75AP which have ended up worse for the wear after 6 yrs.

one of the most important factor for me is the size - the XB75AP are rather large in the size of the chamber (presumably for their bass abilities) - however I absolutely would love something along the lines of the original Creative EP-630's..

I read up on the Rha Ma390U but they're out of stock (and also discontinued i think)

hoping you guys can suggest an alternative considering I'm a bit tired of the Sony soundstage now.

Genres I listen to: Mostly electronic music/classic trance/classic rock/country western/general contemporary stuff - no jazz/classical/alternative/heavy metal/acid/psy trance stuff. (I know my genre's are very diverse!)

TIA.
Check out https://www.hifivision.com/ forums as well. as it is dedicated to audiophiles.

Maybe you can ask in the Audiophile thread. If you are not averse to chifi then the BL-03s are pretty good for the price and do get recommended highly. I had the EP-630 eons ago and they were great.
oops! my bad! i actually thought I typed it out in reply on the audiophile thread! - had multiple tabs open! didn't realise the mistake! damn! thanks.. will repost.

TIA.
KZ ZSN Pro X
Available on Amazon.in

Intel Core i7-9700KF 3.6 GHz Upto 4.9 GHz LGA 1151 Socket 8 Cores 8 Threads 12 MB Smart Cache Desktop Processor
Try this link

I'm not sure if buying a 9th gen of Intel anything is worth in 2021. 9th gen i7 is like 10th gen and 11th gen i5 and 9th gen i9 is like 10th gen or 11th gen i7. Maybe it's worth considering if you already have a good motherboard and price for the CPU is under 15k?

I'm not sure if buying a 9th gen of Intel anything is worth in 2021. 9th gen i7 is like 10th gen and 11th gen i5 and 9th gen i9 is like 10th gen or 11th gen i7. Maybe it's worth considering if you already have a good motherboard and price for the CPU is under 15k?
Nope - 9th gen i7 is still 8 cores while 10th/11th gen i5 is 6 cores (12 threads).

9th gen i9 = 10th gen i7. They are pretty much identical CPUs. 11th gen is an entirely different architecture.

less than above mentioned ssd but for samsung lovers

1 tb WD -8,850

WD Black sn750 for 5226 with ICICI debit cards.

Take a look at this WD SN750 500 GB Laptop Internal Solid State Drive (WDS500G3X0C) on Flipkart
20% is only valid if its and Amex Network Cards card issued by ICICI etc and 1 transaction

Last edited:
20% is only valid if its and Amex Network Cards card issued by ICICI etc and 1 transaction
Did you try to add to cart and see the final price? make sure to pay using icici debit card. Ofcourse sale was live for flipkart first members. Today it should be live for all members.

Posting screenshot since I bought it myself.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210724-165732.jpg
    Screenshot_20210724-165732.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 165
Back