Flipkart deals

Beware of such bargains, which are almost certainly for Samsung phones in FK.So many people received empty boxes in this Fk Sale. I just received an empty box for an S 21 FE. I've already filed a return request and mailed proofs to customer service, and so far the issue is in process. This is the first time it has happened to me despite using FK for years. If anyone is experienced with this, they may advise me what further needs to be done in addition to contacting customer services, such as sending a legal notice or getting in touch with the seller or anything Else .
hope it gets sorted and you get the refund.
But Did you not do the open box OTP delivery ?

Beware of such bargains, which are almost certainly for Samsung phones in FK.So many people received empty boxes in this Fk Sale. I just received an empty box for an S 21 FE. I've already filed a return request and mailed proofs to customer service, and so far the issue is in process. This is the first time it has happened to me despite using FK for years. If anyone is experienced with this, they may advise me what further needs to be done in addition to contacting customer services, such as sending a legal notice or getting in touch with the seller or anything Else .
Use open box delivery. I ordered one too. Didnt give otp untill the screen turned on and I could use it.
Even if its not available, delivery guy will let you open and check, He also becomes witness to the whole thing.

hmm literally the only sites that get a hit for that color combination are flipkart and amazon india.
@solo_wing appreciate the post like but I am starting to think flipkart is ****ing us with a not so real shoe.
Got my first pair of Salomon shoes.
It is real .
I don't know about durability which can only be said once tested but the feel and material is authentic.
Here attached pics. Hope it helps .

(I went for size 10 wide and it feels good fit for me with some space in the toe box . Glad I cancelled narrow fit size 9 .)

Attachments

• IMG20230516102851.jpg
    IMG20230516102851.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG20230516102821.jpg
    IMG20230516102821.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 192
Use open box delivery. I ordered one too. Didnt give otp untill the screen turned on and I could use it.
Even if its not available, delivery guy will let you open and check, He also becomes witness to the whole thing.
I personally prefer this method to NOT be a thing. If the item bought has problems, they should take it back no questions asked like Amazon.

I purchased my phone from FK while I was away, delivery guy opened it up and tested it and I wasn't even there. Really ruins the new phone experience imo.

I personally prefer this method to NOT be a thing. If the item bought has problems, they should take it back no questions asked like Amazon.

I purchased my phone from FK while I was away, delivery guy opened it up and tested it and I wasn't even there. Really ruins the new phone experience imo.
I agree 100%
But its better than getting bricks with no recourse.

Take a look at this ZOTAC NVIDIA RTX 3070 Twin Edge OC White Edition LHR 8 GB GDDR6 Graphics Card on Flipkart

Anyone planning on building an all white setup or anyone needing a powerful GPU in general, check this deal out.

₹40K less 5% using Axis Credit card offer :D

RX 6800XT effective price 46000INR with HDFC CC no cost emi if you can buy a one more emi item of your choice to make a purchase worth of 50k.
CAUTION: adding a lower value item will cancel 'no cost' and you will end up paying interest.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230517-181431761_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20230517-181431761_1.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_20230517-181442683_1_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20230517-181442683_1_1.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 107
People buying from Flipkart beware. Zotac has denied extended warranty for the graphic cards because the import date was too old. Same policy for all other brands like ASUS/MSI and Gigabyte. Sapphire has only 2 years warranty even from the date of import. Assume warranty to be valid from date of import only which means 1-2.5 years depending on your luck. There won't be any extended warranty unless the card is imported in Feb 2023 or later. Check it in your open box delivery.

Last edited:
People buying from Flipkart beware. Zotac has denied extended warranty for the graphic cards because the import date was too old. Same policy for all other brands like ASUS/MSI and Gigabyte. Sapphire has only 2 years warranty even from the date of import. Assume warranty to be valid from date of import only which means 1-2.5 years depending on your luck. There won't be any extended warranty unless the card is imported in Feb 2023 or later. Check it in your open box delivery.
People have talked to Sapphire support and they have confirmed 3 years warranty from date of purchase. Check here and reddit for all details (the RX 6700 deal threads).
Confirm with other brand CC before making a purchase. No need to panic, if FK states 3 years warranty, confirm both ways first.

I don't understand how this "warranty starts from import date" concept is legal. How can it start when there isn't even an official owner for a product?

And if any seller claims X years warranty on their site, and you actually get less, isn't that fraud?

I'll start a GPU brand with 1000 year warranty. But warranty starts from 1 Jan, 1 AD :D :p

I don't understand how this "warranty starts from import date" concept is legal. How can it start when there isn't even an official owner for a product?

And if any seller claims X years warranty on their site, and you actually get less, isn't that fraud?
I understand, it's anti-consumer behavior and probably illegal.

But I also understand why they might want to do it-
Let's say someone has one 1080ti from 2018 still unsold, and it's a Zotac Amp extreme with 3+2 years warranty.
So if sold in 2023, Zotac would have to honor it till 2028, which is way past the product cycle.

So, distributors send some stock back for credits when it gets unsold for certain amount of time. @Prosenjit has mentioned it somewhere on this forum, for Asus products.
If not returned, people like them sell with less advertised warranty than it would generally have, if import date and date of sale are too apart.

I don't think Flipkart does this, so regardless of import date it will show full warranty. And most brands should honor it if they/their distributors are selling through flipkart.
Zotac is also at fault if they can't honor said warranty, as they don't communicate this anti-consumer behavior beforehand, publically.

They should get on the same page with flipkart because FK is writing checques their support can't cash.

Take a look at this ZOTAC NVIDIA RTX 3070 Twin Edge OC White Edition LHR 8 GB GDDR6 Graphics Card on Flipkart
Anyone planning on building an all white setup or anyone needing a powerful GPU in general, check this deal out.
₹40K less 5% using Axis Credit card offer :D
Assuming its possible to bundle the 1250 HDFC card discount with 9 months interest-free EMI, If my math is right, it should be about 36k~

Honestly, I'm just absolutely floored by the sheer audacity of this card. This is - the whitest GPU - I have ever seen. Seriously, they took the concept of "White Edition" and absolutely ran with it, all the way to Antarctica. I mean, even the HDMI port is... let that sink in for a moment. Who does that? ZOTAC does, apparently.

Last edited:
I understand, it's anti-consumer behavior and probably illegal.

But I also understand why they might want to do it-
Let's say someone has one 1080ti from 2018 still unsold, and it's a Zotac Amp extreme with 3+2 years warranty.
So if sold in 2023, Zotac would have to honor it till 2028, which is way past the product cycle.

So, distributors send some stock back for credits when it gets unsold for certain amount of time. @Prosenjit has mentioned it somewhere on this forum, for Asus products.
If not returned, people like them sell with less advertised warranty than it would generally have, if import date and date of sale are too apart.

I don't think Flipkart does this, so regardless of import date it will show full warranty. And most brands should honor it if they/their distributors are selling through flipkart.
Zotac is also at fault if they can't honor said warranty, as they don't communicate this anti-consumer behavior beforehand, publically.

They should get on the same page with flipkart because FK is writing checques their support can't cash.
The primary concept for displaying the warranty from the import date is to check whether the product is genuine or not. Also warranty validation of the product for that particular country. That's why when an importer or distributor bring any product from the manufacturing country, the brand put those product serial number on their server based on the import date so that customer can check the product serial number. Every brand always shows an extra warranty (2-3 months) from the import date, still if you purchase that product between a certain time, says 6 months or 9 months from the import date brand can give you a full warranty from your invoice date (though this is not true for all the brand).

You can get Deco M5 new for 9k for 3 pieces, excluding the prepaid discount which is 1k and if you exchange any router you get 200+1300 subtracted.
So 3 pieces for 6.5k and if you include idfc card discount thats 5.8k then on Flipkart. Idk.

Back