Flipkart deals

I ordered a Watch 4 Bluetooth from FK, but I received a Watch 4 LTE. The invoice I got to download from FK is from Watch 4 Bluetooth. So FK is refusing to give the modified invoice for Watch 4 lte . All they are saying is, "Either keep the watch with no invoice or return it, and we will refund you. So is it worth keeping it with no invoice, so i guess no warranty either, or is it better to return it?
What's the point of spending 10k something and get no warranty....rather wud be better to get a used for warranty. Run your brain now

Original philips electronics brand is long gone, even in 2014 philips LED TVs were essentially manufactured/assembled by Videocon in India. Such philips usb products are most likely oem products with just philips brand name.
yea, only thing that are still philips original products are their grooming products, everything else is sold in term of liscensing , where companies just stamp philips logo on thier oem products

Some logitech mouse and keyboard offers.

1) Logitech G300s Wired Optical Gaming Mouse on Flipkart
2)Logitech MK270r Wireless Combo Keyboard on Flipkart

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230609-002407963_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20230609-002407963_1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_20230609-005659686_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20230609-005659686_1.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
Intel nuc ₹7,990

Intel nuc ₹7,990
Good offer with Card discounts especially since it comes with everything including Windows license for out of the box usage.

Very good vaccume cleaner from Roidmi (Xiaomi subsidiary) at 9k before discounts. Best under 15k budget.

Take a look at this ROIDMI F8 Storm FX (XCQ05RM) Cordless Vacuum Cleaner on Flipkart

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230612-060746.png
    Screenshot_20230612-060746.png
    258 KB · Views: 114

INTEL 12400f available for Rs 8549 only. This is a great deal IMO.
That's a great offer.
But only if flipkart entertain that coin offer at the checkout. I had similar offer earlier with the same 250 coins discount and i claimed it obviously but when i went to checkout page it was not applying. I contacted Flipkart cc multiple times they told me they will bring solution in 48-72 hours after every time and yet asking same question. I had even provided them a video for that. Eventually the sale was over then i lost 250 coins and i gave up on solution.

Bit still that's a great price. Thanks for sharing @joy.das.jd

I don't want to go offer topic but just be extra careful when ordering on FK.
Had the worst experience when I ordered a Spin about two months ago. Also
if not known already FK does not post negative reviews on there website I left a negative review its
been 2 months and it only shows 4 or 5 star reviews on that spin bike my 1 star review was not posted on the site.

In case anyone was wondering the issue with the SPIN bike had a faulty Bluetooth sensor which was not working with the phone App.
This was verified by technician when he did free installation.

When I contacted FK about it the support person says the product description page on FK does not say the bike has
a Bluetooth sensor so we can not help you. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

After over a month eventually got a refund from Spin bike brand company and not from FK has
they said the return window has passed.
FK Complaint.jpg

Make sure you read these terms and condition before giving OTP to delivery person,
FK TOC.jpg

Last edited:
I don't want to go offer topic but just be extra careful when ordering on FK.
Had the worst experience when I ordered a Spin about two months ago. Also
if not known already FK does not post negative reviews on there website I left a negative review its
been 2 months and it only shows 4 or 5 star reviews on that spin bike my 1 star review was not posted on the site.

In case anyone was wondering the issue with the SPIN bike had a faulty Bluetooth sensor which was not working with the phone App.
This was verified by technician when he did free installation.

When I contacted FK about it the support person says the product description page on FK does not say the bike has
a Bluetooth sensor so we can not help you. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

After over a month eventually got a refund from Spin bike brand company and not from FK has
they said the return window has passed.
View attachment 170467

Make sure you read these terms and condition before giving OTP to delivery person,
View attachment 170466
They just check the package contents on open box delivery. The best you can do is check the model number and so on.

As mentioned in your screenshot, working condition of the product is not verified, so that is a different fight.

They just check the package contents on open box delivery. The best you can do is check the model number and so on.

As mentioned in your screenshot, working condition of the product is not verified, so that is a different fight.
Also be extra sure to match the serial number printed on the box and the serial number mentioned on your bill. My friends claim was rejected as the serial number mention on his TV and the bills were not matching.

I had bought the same processor a few months ago for around 10K and it was all okay. Product was sealed and the delivery guy himself told me to make a unboxing video for the said processor.

INTEL 12400f available for Rs 8549 only. This is a great deal IMO.
HUGE!!! thanks man.
Guys I don't have mobo for it yet should I still get it?

Back