Flipkart deals

I have ordered on COD and I am willing to take risk. I will update here once its delivered.

I have seen some top sellers having stupid descriptions, so I am not really bothered about it.
How are you not worried ? You would still have to pay the courier guy before receiving parcel.

Ok it seems the seller is new thats why he is selling few pieces as cheap prices. And now he bumped the price and maybe after few more pieces the prices will be bumped again.

How are you not worried ? You would still have to pay the courier guy before receiving parcel.
Yes, but COD buys me time. A lot people I know have also ordered it and if something comes up I can still cancel the order. Even the guy is out for delivery, I can cancel that.

Or I can return it after receiving them if I find them to be fake. Time waste I agree, but I am free this week :p

^perfect :D exactly COD gives you ample amount of time to decide, I will wait for reviews from other users if m2s are fake or not, will cancel the order if fake, 2000 bucks for 2 m2s is a steal, if they are real.

Did you add it to your wish list.... You'd get a notification I guess when there's an offer.

I did add it , later. And now i got alert from fk saying item is in stock, when i clicked on the alert, fk app opened and took me to product page, but still shows out of stock , and some other sellers showing 10-15k

Mine too![DOUBLEPOST=1445700017][/DOUBLEPOST]Seller = Wave Enterprise, Surat

Attachments

• ww.jpg
    ww.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
Back