Flipkart deals

Coming at Rs.19474 (2k discount with Flipkart Axis CC and Rs.1025 cashback).

Is it a good deal?

Is it a reliable HDD?
typically 8tb+ are not the best value for money/tb and you also run the risk of losing all your data at once. Unless you have a constraint of space or number of USB ports (apple) I would suggest go for multiple drives totalling 12tb with an external enclosure (4tb x 3 or 3tb x 4)

Yeh I beg to differ. Right now this 12TB is the best Cost/TB at the moment with the deals, discount cashback. Before the madness the 8tb and 16tb were the best value. I in any case have multiple backups. Of course if you want to go the 3 x4tb route you can, But personally I'd rather have a few higher capacity drives. Also the 12TB is much much faster than the 4TB drives

sad, did u record at least to prove your claims if you're asked about it?

My brother has taken like an unboxing video, but there is no way to tell if the drive is functioning or not without connecting it. No capacity is mentioned on the drive itself. Also this feels much lighter than the 8tb i bought a week before that.. let's see what they say now.

So just an update. Got my refund from Flipkart. (After escalating it through Social Media). No one has come to pick up the drive, since the past 2 weeks and they said I should just dispose of it. Well I opened it and there was an 500gb Seagate HDD in it o_O:banghead::banghead:. A special place in hell for the OG scamster.

Looks like I'm going to add drives controllers to my collection now...

Attachments

• IMG_20210929_120445.jpg
    IMG_20210929_120445.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 133
Is this confirmed?
If yes I want to get it for my mom.
yesterday night and till morning 9 a.m it was 24990/ minus bank discount. After adding 5k worth of eligible products, a total of 3k discount was available on ICICI and AXis bank cards. Currently the price is increased by Rs. 1000/-.

Can someone help me understand the different prices given here?

"Offer price" 11,999 and it has another bank offer for 10,799rs.
Realme 8i.png

And this 12,999rs is the actual price without any discount? I was expecting to see 11,999rs here.
Realme 8i cart.png

But the prices shown for the iPhone SE all match. 25,999rs in the offer page and 25,999rs in the product page.
What is the standard no discount price for the iPhone SE 2020 anyway?

Last edited:
Back