Flipkart deals

Screenshot_2022-09-16-11-50-04-295_com.flipkart.android.jpg

Extra ₹1750 discount with ICICI card.

If this is compatible with Ubuntu, like the track pad and webcam works then it's a good deal for a linux laptop for browsing and watching yt. Or not?

This would be better in same price range, IMO. You can upgrade RAM later if required.​
That is renewed.
Instead buy from Flipkart at 37500 with offers
MSI Modern 14 Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 5500U

Although not the place but no point starting a new thread for this as the discounts are huge sbd stock is depleting fast.

There is a great sale going on at AJIO on lee cooper stuff.
Check it guys.

I bought that Nokia laptop for ₹33490 with ICICI Bank discount of ₹2500. Apparently the discount will last for just 10 more hours. Searched Amazon and Flipkart for i5 laptop with 16GB ram around 35k but didn't find any. Laptop not shipped yet so let's see. Shipping is very slow on FK for laptop even when Retailnet is seller.

One thing i noticed they were pushing for 1 year FK care for around ₹1300 which starts from day of delivery when the laptop has its own 1 year warranty with same T&C for free. 3 year warranty was 1.6k. can we extend warranty after 5-6 months of purchase?

3 year warranty was 1.6k. can we extend warranty after 5-6 months of purchase?
3 year warranty from Nokia or Flipkart?

If it is from Nokia, then I would suggest you to get it ASAP because that is a good price for three years warranty from manufacturer.

If it is from Flipkart, then I think it is not of much use because third party warranties are generally crap and you might not get warranty claim when you need it because of their TnC.

I bought that Nokia laptop for ₹33490 with ICICI Bank discount of ₹2500. Apparently the discount will last for just 10 more hours. Searched Amazon and Flipkart for i5 laptop with 16GB ram around 35k but didn't find any. Laptop not shipped yet so let's see. Shipping is very slow on FK for laptop even when Retailnet is seller.

One thing i noticed they were pushing for 1 year FK care for around ₹1300 which starts from day of delivery when the laptop has its own 1 year warranty with same T&C for free. 3 year warranty was 1.6k. can we extend warranty after 5-6 months of purchase?
i would recommend to buy that 1300 FK care since nokia is not a well known brand in laptop atleast you could catch flipkart if anything goes wrong.

Back