Flipkart deals

For budget I can spend more but don't want to spend more and then not use it to it's optimal use.
A used 3060 sounds a good option as they are around 22k I think in used thread and new are between 30-40k

Last edited:
Guys,
I did not wanted to start a new thread as this is related to flipkart deals only.
So I have a person whose cashback was suppose to be Rs 1500 . When I ordered for him it did show up as I will get Rs 1500 . But today I checked I got Rs 1432 .
Now this is not the first time I have noticed. Often times the cashback is about Rs 50-100 less from exact amount specially when orders are expensive.
Is it just me who has noticed this or have you guys come across this too? what charges are they cutting exactly?

I often times ignore it but now it is becoming normal for me to expect some amount less. So just wanted to ask around .

Intel I9-12900K
₹39,999

Intel i9-12900F
₹34,999

https://www.flipkart.com/intel-i9-12900f-5-1-ghz-upto-lga1700-socket-16-cores-24-threads-desktop-processor/p/itm84b2be244d54e

ASUS NVIDIA Turbo GeForce RTX 3070 V2 8 GB GDDR6 Graphics card for 40k, 38k with offers -
That card maynot have the best temperatures but it has excellent cabinet compatibility.

ASUS VivoBook Ultra S14 Core i7 11th Gen - (8 GB + 32 GB Optane/512 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home)
₹63,990
(2000 off on Punjab National Bank CC)

I was posting this im afternoon but forgot to click on 'post reply' button. Currently it is out of stock for my pincode, too. But it was the same case in early morning today and it came back in stock when i checked again in afternoon. Sorry for this inaccurate post. Previously i made fun of a member which did the same and i have done it now.
------------------------------------------------
Some other active deals on mouse:
@1500INR
ASUS TUF Gaming M4 Air / Ultralight(49gm),Water Resistant,Paracord Cable,upto 16k DPI Wired Optical Gaming Mouse

@2500INR
ASUS ROG Gladius III Wired Optical Gaming Mouse
Is the mouse purchased by anyone else? I purchased one, and when I attempted to register it on the ASUS website, it failed, and ASUS sent me this email. It means that these mice come with no warranty at all, but FK guarantees a one-year warranty. So, what is the solution?

Attachments

• Asus Rejection mail.JPG
    Asus Rejection mail.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 104
Is there a way to filter out deals for smartphones by SBI Bank Offers? Some have the offer, some don't and I don't see a way to filter out what is where.

Is the mouse purchased by anyone else? I purchased one, and when I attempted to register it on the ASUS website, it failed, and ASUS sent me this email. It means that these mice come with no warranty at all, but FK guarantees a one-year warranty. So, what is the solution?
Flipkart is just a marketplace. It shows whatever sellers promise. Same happened with GPU and processors when people bought these expecting full 3 years but got only 1-2 years warranty. All low priced items are old stock that's why people are facing warranty issues.
In your case Yes, it is out of warranty. You should contact Flipkart for a return.

Which one you bought? Also thanks for putting this in light.

Flipkart is just a marketplace. It shows whatever sellers promise. Same happened with GPU and processors when people bought these expecting full 3 years but got only 1-2 years warranty. All low priced items are old stock that's why people are facing warranty issues.
In your case Yes, it is out of warranty. You should contact Flipkart for a return.
True. I bought a WD 4TB hard disk from flipkart at great discount but when I tried to register for warranty, I got 1.2 years lesser warranty and when I enquired WD they said 'because it was a older stock and sellers are not supposed to sell those', they cant give me the full warranty. So be careful and always register/check for warranty before the return period itself.

Back