Flipkart deals

Pretty good deal considering 770 > 570 ??

Supercoin discount not showing for me
Don't waste supercoin on this ssd if the supercoin offer is not showing on the product page assuming you even get the option to buy this ssd at that deal price on flipkart in the first place.

An update on this, Flipkart as usual displayed its system glitch so the instant card discount was not applying on the payment page & after sitting in the cart for more than a day the product went out of stock/non-deliverable for the pincode as usual. Today, the same ssd was available for around same price on amazon after 12pm prime members exclusive sale start time so ordered from there.
@napstersquest @solo_wing

so the instant card discount was not applying on the payment page
It wont apply if the total cart value is < 5000. In my case, ssd cost was 5099 and 100rs discount due to coin, so the final price in payment page was 4999 and instant discount was not applicable. I added some extra item for 200rs or so, then it was applicable. Of-course i did not purchase as i wanted 980 Pro 2TB.

It wont apply if the total cart value is < 5000. In my case, ssd cost was 5099 and 100rs discount due to coin, so the final price in payment page was 4999 and instant discount was not applicable. I added some extra item for 200rs or so, then it was applicable. Of-course i did not purchase as i wanted 980 Pro 2TB.
Payment showing for me at the payment page was around 5200 aka at that stage I just needed to click on pay now & would have gotten the otp page. Also, no supercoin discount on product page either. This happened 1-2 months back too when there was kotak card instant discount offer but it was removed from product page itself even though the offer duration was ending 2 days later & then it came back again magically during late night so I was able to avail it.

Guys is this worth buying or there are better monitors available at that price

Phenomenally good monitor. Been using it for the past 6 months or so. Well worth that price.

Phenomenally good monitor. Been using it for the past 6 months or so. Well worth that price.
Acer KV might be better than this or atleast just as good and is cheaper. Using for few months, really like it vs my old one.

New low price:
₹4,129
WESTERN DIGITAL WD Blue NVMe SN570 1 TB Laptop, Desktop Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (WDS100T3B0C) (Interface: PCIe NVMe, Form Factor: M.2)
₹4,129

edited link.

same for me...probably out of stock.
Also working for me & price is 3939 but already ordered SN770 for around 4500 from amazon which is better than this & still in production(WD already discontinued SN570 & launched SN580 in June end in US/EU which is better than SN570 & just a bit behind SN770).

Back