Flipkart deals

Attachments

• 1691153860818.png
    1691153860818.png
    307.8 KB · Views: 77
ASUS TUF M4 Gaming Wireless Gaming Mouse Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse (Bluetooth, 2.4GHz Wireless, Black)
@3949
Any good wireless mouse around 1k ? Not for gaming, should have bt connectivity

MSI 23.8 inch Full HD IPS Panel Wide Color Gamut, Anti-Flicker & Less Blue Light Esports Gaming Monitor (G2422) on Flipkart
@10124

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230805-102358701 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230805-102358701 (1).jpg
    102 KB · Views: 59
I suggest to wait for BBD/GIS sale & get a proper wifi 6e router instead of this old wifi 6 model.
Thanks but the thing is I don't see myself spending over 10k on a router. Aren't 6E routers all above 11k? Even during sale, the least you can have them for is probably 9k.

Thanks but the thing is I don't see myself spending over 10k on a router. Aren't 6E routers all above 11k? Even during sale, the least you can have them for is probably 9k.
Yes you are right, I thought 6e routers went down in price to some 7-8k & was expecting around 5k deal price during bbd/gis sale. Still, that archer AX10 doesn't seem good even as wifi 6 model. Look at mercusys MR60X & 70X as these seem better & mercusys is just a sub brand of tplink with no brand name premium so better value for money.

Not sure how many of you will consider this a "deal".
Logitech G300s

Ordered it because I've been using the G100s since 2014 (replaced the switches) and I really like, or just gotten used to, it.
G300s supposed to have the same sensor as the G100s, A3055. But after ordering it I found that Logitech has refreshed the G300s link
I know it's dated, but for ₹ 699/- ... can't crib.
I'll update to let you know if I got a v1 or v2.

EDIT : G300s now has a Hero Sensor, 150 IPS according to this .
Just got this delivered. My g102 has issues with buttons, and I haven't had the time to get it repaired.
It came in an open box. Can and should I return it?
The mouse isn't good. The tracking is noticeably worse than G102. Can't move the mouse accurately at a high DPI(is it?). It moves slowly if I move it a bit, and too much if I move it strongly. Don't know if that's due to the mouse or not though.
Logitech GHUb isn't recognizing it. so can't turn off the blue light(not very strong though) and I can't assign funtions to the buttons (big issue)
It also has a red tracking light like cheap mice.

Just got this delivered. My g102 has issues with buttons, and I haven't had the time to get it repaired.
The mouse isn't good. The tracking is noticeably worse than G102. Can't move the mouse accurately at a high DPI(is it?). It moves slowly if I move it a bit, and too much if I move it strongly. Don't know if that's due to the mouse or not though.
Logitech GHUb isn't recognizing it. so can't turn off the blue light(not very strong though) and I can't assign funtions to the buttons (big issue)
The one I got is working OK.
You need to install LGS_9.04.49_x64_Logitech.exe . The LED can be shut off, I think, if you want.
It has 3 modes and 4 DPI settings for each. Separate buttons (small) to switch between modes and DPI.

I used it for a short while. My G100s is working OK, got the G300s as a backup, but I may use it on my test PC.

EDIT : The one I got was in a sealed box.

Uncheck, observe, and recheck, observe that windows mouse acceleration settings - enhance precision or something once to see whether the erratic movement issue remains. And reset it using lgs.

Samsung watch 4 @7469 on icici cards

Only posting here not sure if it is good or bad but seems like a good deal specially with amazon price around 15k. I am no longer in market for gaming headbphones.

also

Why price inflating when I add them in my cart? Anyone else having same issues? I mostly buy product from Amazon but prices are way too high there so tried flipkart after very long and realised price changes

Why price inflating when I add them in my cart? Anyone else having same issues? I mostly buy product from Amazon but prices are way too high there so tried flipkart after very long and realised price changes
It usually happens when you leave the product in cart for long or if there is some system bug & the price you are seeing on that product is actually not applicable to your user acc.

Back